Profile for bluecooperfan > Reviews

Content by bluecooperfan

bluecooperfan "bluecooperfan" (Adelaide, Australia)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert (1994) [DVD]
The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert (1994) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Terence Stamp
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars australian classic - its as simple as that…..., 23 Jan 2014
Priscilla - now 20 years old, wow. This is one of the classic Australian movies which just keeps rockin' - Guy Pearce steals the show in my opinion as the loud one of the bunch (is that possible?) - a treat - both vision and sound!

Luther - Series 1-3 Boxset [DVD]
Luther - Series 1-3 Boxset [DVD]
Dvd ~ Idris Elba
Price: 12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars wowzers. brilliance., 23 Jan 2014
On a recent visit to the UK, all I heard people talking about was Luther. Different age ranges, different walks of life, different people all seemed to love this. I bought it and brought it home. I watched the entire three seasons in 3 days. Season one has more episodes than the others, AND they say that the last episode here is the end, there aren't going to be any more…. I won't spoil anything about this series, but it is absolutely brilliant, I was totally sucked in by Luther and his slightly left of centre way of policing and got drawn into his world. I bet you love it.

The Place Beyond The Pines [DVD] [2013]
The Place Beyond The Pines [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Ryan Gosling
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars whoa…. a different kinda movie, 23 Jan 2014
With two of my favourite boys acting in this it it was a must. It's out there alright. Totally didn't expect what I got but I really enjoyed the movie. Superb acting from all three leading actors. I do recommend it but make sure you read the movie synopsis first so you have some idea of what you are about to watch.

Kangaroo Dundee
Kangaroo Dundee
by Chris Barns
Price: 14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars what an eyeopening look at life, 23 Jan 2014
This review is from: Kangaroo Dundee (Hardcover)
To be fair, I bought this as a gift and I haven't read it, but I have thoroughly enjoyed the tv series and bought this entirely on the basis of that. Brolga is a different kinda fella, he has totally opened my eyes to the perils of outback life. I am now an avid fan and I support his sanctuary based on the tv series. I hope the book is as enjoyable as the tv series. I hope I can borrow the book back!

The Moaning of Life [DVD]
The Moaning of Life [DVD]
Dvd ~ Karl Pilkington
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Karl does it again, 23 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Moaning of Life [DVD] (DVD)
Classic Pilkington. Not a repeat of previous DVDs, almost funnier I think. This time he looks at marriage, parenthood and death …. some pretty big life changing moments. The man is brilliant, and I don't think he even realises it. I definitely recommend this, whether you know about Karl or not….. do it…..

Taken (Extended Harder Cut) [DVD] [2008]
Taken (Extended Harder Cut) [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Liam Neeson
Offered by Bridge_Records
Price: 2.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Taken is brilliant, 23 Feb 2013
Bought as a gift for my brother who hadn't seen the movie, we both absolutely loved it, edge of seat stuff. Liam Neeson marvellous as always. Fast delivery, very happy.

Early Learning Centre - Blossom Farm Whiskers Cat
Early Learning Centre - Blossom Farm Whiskers Cat
Offered by Early Learning Centre
Price: 6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Stripes the cat, 23 Feb 2013
Loved it. Crackly ears, and it's absolutely gorgeous. My wee nephew loves it too. He's call stripes. Fast delivery and very happy recipient. Thanks.

Celebrity Juice - Too Juicy for TV 2! [DVD]
Celebrity Juice - Too Juicy for TV 2! [DVD]
Dvd ~ Keith Lemon
Offered by FLASH
Price: 2.50

5.0 out of 5 stars hill-hairy-ass, 23 Feb 2013
Celebrity Juice hits the funny bone. And season two was at least as funny as the first one. Keith is back with more very very close to the edge humour, enjoying every minute :-)

The Shakin' Stevens Collection
The Shakin' Stevens Collection
Price: 5.44

5.0 out of 5 stars shaky from the 80's, 23 Feb 2013
Very happy with this product, bought it to surprise gift my brother who absolutely loved it, we both shot straight back to the 1980's!!! Fast delivery, very happy with this.

LEGO Hero Factory 6201: Toxic Reapa
LEGO Hero Factory 6201: Toxic Reapa

5.0 out of 5 stars lego-tastic for a sick little boy, 23 Feb 2013
Bought this to inspire a smile for my nephew who had chicken pox, he absolutely loved it and managed to put it together on his own. He was very happy. Fast delivery too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5