Profile for Mike D > Reviews

100 of Luxury Quality Clear Forks Plastic Cutlery Weddings Parties Picnics
100 of Luxury Quality Clear Forks Plastic Cutlery Weddings Parties Picnics
Offered by UK WAREHOUSE

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 11 Jan. 2015
Excellent high-quality forks that we will use for our upcoming party, a step up from the cheaper plastic ones you can get and therefore worth the extra, although still great value, price.

Fake An Injury Day (Spirit Week Book 1)
Fake An Injury Day (Spirit Week Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great YA read, 11 Jan. 2015
This was a really enjoyable read and the premise I think could easily be adapted into a popular film - it's fast, dark, gritty and at its core very good and realistic dialogue between the teenage cast. The author has really found her niche writing for this age demography, with plenty of twists and turns which kept me engrossed until the final page.

While it is a YA horror it is never over-the-top or grotesque and the descriptions are excellent. A fun, pacey and perfect young adult book and I look forward to more in the series.

Blood Brothers: Escape to Creeporia
Blood Brothers: Escape to Creeporia

5.0 out of 5 stars An Awesome read, 19 Dec. 2014
This is the first book I have read from this author and given the great reviews my expectations were high. But after reading and thoroughly enjoying Blood Brothers now I understand why so much praise has been lavished on this writer. This is a really well-crafted, beautifully written novel compelling from start to finish. I’m not one to outline the plot in my reviews, but just let me say that it successfully combines all my favourite elements of fantasy and sci-fi with kick-ass characters, description and plot. Highly recommended.

Snug Rug Special Edition Luxury Sherpa Fleece Snug Rug Throw Blanket, Cream, 127 x 178cm (50" x 70")
Offered by CKB LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 Dec. 2014
An excellent product that arrived on time and is super soft. Bought as a gift and she couldn't be happier so job done.

The Inbetweeners 2 [DVD] [2014]
The Inbetweeners 2 [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Simon Bird
Offered by MusicnMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic comedy, 10 Dec. 2014
I preferred this one to the first film as for me it contained so many more laugh-out-loud moments and super awkward moments, the television series will always be the best but this is a fine addition. I will definitely re-watch it many times, and the water slide scene has to be seen to be believed...They say they won't make a third, but if they did I will happliy go watch it.

Aresson Traditional Rounders Set - Black/Navy, Adult
Aresson Traditional Rounders Set - Black/Navy, Adult

5.0 out of 5 stars Ace, 10 Dec. 2014
A great rounders set bought for the summer time to have a few games with my mates. It was always a favourite game in primary school and I never get bored of it. We usually use a tennis ball but this is the first time I have played with a 'proper' rounders ball, which is great. The carry bag it all comes in is nice too to keep everything tidy and easy to walk around with to the fields.

Coheed and Cambria: Neverender
Coheed and Cambria: Neverender
Dvd ~ Coheed & Cambria

5.0 out of 5 stars Best band ever., 10 Dec. 2014
My favourite band. The only music which I listen to repeatedly every day and never get bored of. I was lucky enough to see them live twice, and I hope they come to Europe again so I can see them for the third. This DVD is a must have for any coheed fan, two DVD's containing all four full Neverender shows. The sound quality is excellent and the energy and atmosphere of the band and crowd perfect.

The Blood Crows (Eagles of the Empire 12)
The Blood Crows (Eagles of the Empire 12)
by Simon Scarrow

4.0 out of 5 stars Another rip-roaring read, 10 Dec. 2014
I've been following the Cato and Macro series since the very first and this was a worthy addition to the series. Centurion is still my favourite, and the one which I find myself re-reading quite often. The Blood Crows was a great read full of action and the usual suspense, although perhaps it took a while to get going ( maybe 100 pages or so).

The Goonies [DVD] [1985]
The Goonies [DVD] [1985]
Dvd ~ Jeff Cohen
Offered by streetsahead

5.0 out of 5 stars Timeless classic, 10 Dec. 2014
This review is from: The Goonies [DVD] [1985] (DVD)
What can be said about this classic film that hasn't been praised enough already. A perfect children's film which still appeals to the grown-ups as well. A perfect adventure film with the right amount of shocks, comedy and romance. It's aged well too. As usual with Amazon, delivery was spot on time and no complaints.

Tangle Teezer Brush Salon Elite Professional Detangling Hairbrush Purple
Tangle Teezer Brush Salon Elite Professional Detangling Hairbrush Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 10 Dec. 2014
My girlfriend complained that her normla hairbrush was pulling out too mny hairs and taking too long to de-tangle. So I bought this and now I'm a hero. She loves it, it is super easy for her to de-tangle her hair losing only a few strands. The only downside is she drops it twice every morning, seems to be incapable of holding onto it without a handle. Perhaps in future they can work on the grip for it via a velcro grip or something. Anyway, buy it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19