Profile for Mike D > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
Tangle Teezer Brush Salon Elite Professional Detangling Hairbrush Purple
Tangle Teezer Brush Salon Elite Professional Detangling Hairbrush Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 10 Dec. 2014
My girlfriend complained that her normla hairbrush was pulling out too mny hairs and taking too long to de-tangle. So I bought this and now I'm a hero. She loves it, it is super easy for her to de-tangle her hair losing only a few strands. The only downside is she drops it twice every morning, seems to be incapable of holding onto it without a handle. Perhaps in future they can work on the grip for it via a velcro grip or something. Anyway, buy it.

Jasmine Silk Pure Silk Black Balaclava Thermal Under Helmet Protection Mask Ski Cycle Motorcycle Bike - Black
Offered by Jasmine Silk

5.0 out of 5 stars a great product, 10 Dec. 2014
I'm new to cycling and I knew I wouldn't last the winter without a face wind buff, luckily this does the job perfectly. It is breathable and dries quickly without any smell and after frequent use for three months now it is still holding up strong. A great product.

The Atlas of Middle Earth
The Atlas of Middle Earth
by Karen Wynn Fonstad

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical, 10 Dec. 2014
As a massive Tolkien fan boy I pretty much own every book written by JRR Tolkien as well as his son. I regret I waited so long to buy this book as it is a perfect companion to the others on my bookshelf. The drawings are beautiful and I can easily immerse myself in the world of Middle-Earth and get lost for hours staring at the pages.

REHO: A Science Fiction Thriller (The Hegemon Wars Book 1)
REHO: A Science Fiction Thriller (The Hegemon Wars Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great post-apocalyptic read, 31 July 2014
I really enjoyed Red Denver, the prelude to this book, so I wasn't disappointed by REHO and it was nice to have a full-length story because D.L.Denham is a great writer with a real fluidity, snappiness and edge to his prose. REHO was truly a superb read, highly original and entertaining, which I think it has the makings of a great trilogy and something that would adapt easily to the big screen. The editing was particularly well done and the formatting perfect for my Kindle. I am looking forward to the next two books already.

Sex and Crime: Oliver's Strange Journey
Sex and Crime: Oliver's Strange Journey

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly written and never dull!, 28 Jun. 2014
This was a fantastic read and one of my favourites of the year. Right from the first page I was hooked and it never let go; this is a real gritty, honest and enlightening novel refreshingly well-written and never dull. Highly recommended and I hope there will be more from this author.

Casio F-91W-1YER Men's Resin Digital Watch
Casio F-91W-1YER Men's Resin Digital Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 25 May 2014
I'm not a big fan of fancy watches, all I want is one that will tell me the time, date and occasionally act as a stopwatch. For the price you can't beat a good old Casio watch.

Draper 69260 Hand-Operated Paper Shredder
Draper 69260 Hand-Operated Paper Shredder

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 May 2014
Sure, it's manual, but that's fine with me because I'm not a heavy user. Just got the odd paper work from bank statements etc that need shredding. The blades are sharp and the paper shreds in seconds of turning the handle. For the price, it really is worth getting this model instead of an electronic one.

Coupling: Complete BBC Series 1-4 Box Set (Special Collectors Edition) [2000] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jack Davenport

5.0 out of 5 stars very funny, 25 May 2014
This has to be one of the funniest sitcoms ever made, with true-to-life scenarios and great characters. Most people have probably heard of it, but if yo haven't and fancy taking a punt on something funny this is worth the money, great value for all four series and delivery was prompt.

Death Note, Volume 8
Death Note, Volume 8
by Tsugumi Ohba

5.0 out of 5 stars A new direction, but just as awesome, 25 May 2014
This review is from: Death Note, Volume 8 (Paperback)
Now Light is up and against two new, highly intelligent investigators from the same school where L came from. There is also the introduction of a new shinigami, plus a refreshing widening of the scope of the action taking place in America. These books just hurtle along at the speed of light, and its fun keeping up with the ever changing complexity of the situation with the addition of new notebooks, characters and twists.

Death Note, Volume 7
Death Note, Volume 7
by Tsugumi Ohba

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 25 May 2014
This review is from: Death Note, Volume 7 (Paperback)
This was an excellent book, with a shocking twist but one I guess necessary for the continuation of the series. The characters of L and Light and the mind games between them make for some of the most gripping and interesting dialogue I've read in literature.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17