Profile for Franziska Leonhardi > Reviews

Content by Franziska Leon...

Franziska Leonhardi

Page: 1 | 2
Old World (The Green and Pleasant Land Book 1)
Old World (The Green and Pleasant Land Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 26 Nov. 2014
I am a huge fan of zombie horror and always on the lookout for new books and stories to read, but most books all run along the same storyline and most authors aren't brave enough to come up with some real horror. All I can say is that the asylum chapter has captivated me, fed my hunger for horror and is making me want to read the next book. Best of all the author is giving away a proper gem for nothing. Definitely one of ny favourite zombie horror books!!! Thank you Oliver... keep up the gruesome work. (I am glad to know you don't shy away from the deep evil that I guess lurks in each one of of creatives)

Bubble Blaze
Bubble Blaze

4.0 out of 5 stars great little game, 7 July 2014
This review is from: Bubble Blaze (App)
Great game to kill some time and then to get addicted too. Little dragons are so cute. Love the colours and you get a great picture if you play on kindle or tablet device. Would highly recommend.

Love and Decay Boy Meets Girl: Season 1 (Love and Decay POV)
Love and Decay Boy Meets Girl: Season 1 (Love and Decay POV)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it as usual, 1 July 2014
I have read the whole series and loved it.i am just so gutted its come to an end!!!!!give us more Rachel!!!

Theban
Theban

5.0 out of 5 stars Short and to the point, 2 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Theban (Kindle Edition)
Great if you want to learn an abstract new lettering/alphabet. I can imagine once you have the hang of it a great way to write diaries,spells or anything else rather private.

THE ACCIDENTAL EXORCIST
THE ACCIDENTAL EXORCIST

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok read.bit too short for my liking, 25 Feb. 2014
Good idea on story and good detailing but just too short to really have time to get t into it. no doubt however this author could write a great book.

On a Hill
On a Hill

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book, 25 Feb. 2014
This review is from: On a Hill (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book. a bit short but past reviews have made clear on that. I loved that this was finally a creepy little read based in my geographic area. seems those are always hard to find. once again I have to say an excellent and very inspiring book.

The Tree of Bones
The Tree of Bones

3.0 out of 5 stars Good story, 24 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The Tree of Bones (Kindle Edition)
I liked the whole story of this book just a little disappointed that there is always massive jumps between the chapters and I would
have liked it if some of the more spooky scene were described in a bit more detail. but as I say great story - read book in under a day

Embody: Immortal Soul Mates (Insight series Book 2)
Embody: Immortal Soul Mates (Insight series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Embody, 20 Feb. 2014
as the first part at points rather confusing as so.many characters however still read it in one day not being able to put my kindle down looking forward to starting book number 3.

Love and Decay, Volume Two
Love and Decay, Volume Two

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read, 18 Feb. 2014
I have read the first parts of this series and I have read the second set of the series in just a couple of days. once you start its hard to stop... Great read for zombie addicts like me who still enjoy a great storyline.

Love and Decay, Volume One
Love and Decay, Volume One

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 18 Feb. 2014
I have to say I am an extreme zombie addict but still woman enough to not give romance a miss. I am absolutely engrossed in this series...would highly recommend and am hoping there will be plenty more parts to this series.

Page: 1 | 2