Profile for emilia > Reviews

emilia

Pro Range Black Wire Mesh 3 Tier Desk Letter Trays
Pro Range Black Wire Mesh 3 Tier Desk Letter Trays
Offered by SHINE_UMBRELLA

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks OK but the quality is very poor. I was disappointed that the tiers slide out ..., 19 Dec. 2014
Looks OK but the quality is very poor. I was disappointed that the tiers slide out far too easily and paperwork ends up on the floor plus it feels a little flimsy and has instability.

Dihl 50 Litre Rectangle Sensor Bin, Black
Dihl 50 Litre Rectangle Sensor Bin, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Dec. 2014
This bin is absolutely amazing, looks elegant and it is good value for the money.

Charles Jacobs Premium Quality Executive Chair in Black Business Office Seat with Tilt Lock Mechanism
Offered by Mk-trading

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 14 Nov. 2013
I have never ever left any feed back on purchased product, this is my first time. This office chair deserves it. It so comfortable, soft and shapes with your body. Just excellent. If you buy it you won't regret it.

Guam Seaweed Tummy & Waist Mud 1kg
Guam Seaweed Tummy & Waist Mud 1kg

2.0 out of 5 stars poor, 17 May 2013
After completing the whole session I can see significant changes in my body. I thought it will be good to buy one after reading all comments but I didn't work on me, unfortunately.