Profile for lahoward > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Period Tracker
Period Tracker

5.0 out of 5 stars Great app, 26 May 2015
This review is from: Period Tracker (App)
I'm so pleased I found this app. So simple yet tells you everything you need to know with the added bonus of putting in notes,mood,symptoms sect for free I love it best app I've used for ovulation

Skip Hop Zoo Lunchies Giraffe
Skip Hop Zoo Lunchies Giraffe

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 11 July 2014
this is so cute, great size, and my daughter loves it for when she starts primary school in sept and she is a huge fan of giraffes

First Birthday Girl Ladybug Plates 8 pack / 9 "
First Birthday Girl Ladybug Plates 8 pack / 9 "
Offered by party land

5.0 out of 5 stars loved them, 27 Jun. 2014
lovely bright plates of course i love the design good size pretty sturdy compared to other paper party plates which was a nice surprise. and the kids loved them too.

10 x 10 inch Latex Yellow Wedding Balloons
10 x 10 inch Latex Yellow Wedding Balloons
Offered by Goods Online 24/7

5.0 out of 5 stars ncie, 27 Jun. 2014
very nice quality nice and bright blow up to a good size was perfect for my daughters birthday very pleased

Simon Elvin Age 4 Fourth Birthday Cake Candle Pink Number 4 Cake Decoration (Se)
Offered by PARTY ANGELS

1.0 out of 5 stars sorry for a bad review but, 27 Jun. 2014
I ordered this and was not pleased the glitter came off all on the cake which was such a shame had to use ordinary candles in the end and chucked this one away :(

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 27 Jun. 2014
love this, its a nice big book mark ones i have ordered before have been small I always end up losing them, it wont be the case with this one and a great price.

Pink Glitter Candle Number 1
Pink Glitter Candle Number 1
Offered by PaulsPartyStore

1.0 out of 5 stars not pleased, 27 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Pink Glitter Candle Number 1 (Toy)
I was so looking forward to use this but there is just to much glitter on these and it came off all on the cake so hand to use ordinary candles and ended up chucking this one away sorry to have to put a bad review

Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker and Sleep Wristband
Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker and Sleep Wristband
Price: £29.99 - £140.88

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS!!!, 27 Jun. 2014
OMG!! this is my new best friend I am in love with this, keeps me motivated to reach my goals and I wont stop until I have which is a big change for me as I found it hard to keep to my goals before getting the fitbit flex. An being able to view your progress so steps, calories, mins active and so on also keeps the motivation up. I just keep telling everyone how much I love this. I am so please my husband brought it me for my birthday.and would defiantly recommend this to everyone.

Preggie Pop Drops Variety Sour Flavors - The Natural Way to Ease Morning Sickness
Offered by albert on the go

2.0 out of 5 stars Sadly didn't work for me, 16 Nov. 2013
I was very excited to get these in the post as I suffered bad morning sickness. However some tasted nice some didn't and they just didn't help me at all, I was very disappointed.

Premier Housewares Tea, Coffee, Sugar Canisters - Set of 3 - Black
Premier Housewares Tea, Coffee, Sugar Canisters - Set of 3 - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 16 Nov. 2013
I love that these are glass, but the tea, coffee and sugar labels are just stickers and the tops are plastic which lets them down. However they do the job easy to clean and clean nice.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3