Profile for hos > Reviews

Content by hos

hos

Green Coffee Bean Extract 100% Pure - Highest PREMIUM Strength 5000mg -Dietary Weight Loss Supplement| Natural Slimming Pills|Boosts Your Metabolism|Burn Fat Fast -UK Made -GMP-

5.0 out of 5 stars losing weight again, 24 Mar. 2014
Thanks for green coffee bean pills. Along with sensible diet and exercise I appear to be steadily losing weight. They have helped curb my appetite, so not sncking quite so much between meals. I lost 2lbs in14 days. The kick start I needed as my weight loss had come to a bit of a stalemate for a while.

Nurse! Nurse!: A Student Nurse's Story
Nurse! Nurse!: A Student Nurse's Story
by Jimmy Frazier

5.0 out of 5 stars happy times, 9 July 2011
I am community mental health nurse, and while I trained the old way, when each hospital had a school of nursing and not attached to a university, I could still relate to many patient his tales. In fact his book has brought back many happy memories to me of the characters, both patients and staff I have encountered over the years...boy, have there been some! It has also made me think of the trials and tribulations that students today have to endure, and hopefully as a signoff mentor made me more empathic(theres that word again). Well done Jimmy I have really enjoyed this book