Profile for keith.f > Reviews

Content by keith.f

keith.f

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Zero Six Bravo: 60 Special Forces. 100,000 Enemy. The Explosive True Story.
Zero Six Bravo: 60 Special Forces. 100,000 Enemy. The Explosive True Story.
Price: 1.19

2.0 out of 5 stars Glad I didn't have to do it, 12 Aug 2014
was a of along drawn out story about the special forces. yes, interesting to read, but with too much detail. I credit the writer for his story but nothing was achieved in the book except for the hardships they went through. Glad I didn't have to do it.

The Kill List
The Kill List
Price: 3.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Not up to usual high standard, 29 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Kill List (Kindle Edition)
I found this book by Fredrick Forsyth not up to his usual standard. It's as someone had written for him and he had thrown in a few words. I've read every other one of his books, but this one lacks all his old charisma and suspense. I suppose authors are allowed the odd failure and this is Fred's. I'll still read his books although the passion has gone and for lack of other words, it's all too Americanised. However, keep on writing Fred, as I'm sure there are other good stories left in the brainbox. Thanks however for all your other wonderful work.

Nokia 106 Sim Free Mobile Phone - Black
Nokia 106 Sim Free Mobile Phone - Black
Price: 15.00

1.0 out of 5 stars not good, 4 Jun 2014
bought this phone for my sister as she wanted a very basic phone with large digits. Unfortunately she has been unable to get through to the operators to put some money on her account. It's a pity because she quite liked the phone.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 7, 2014 5:50 PM BST

I Am Pilgrim
I Am Pilgrim
Price: 1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 4 Jun 2014
This review is from: I Am Pilgrim (Kindle Edition)
I had intended to buy one of Fredrick Forsyth's book but upon reading a review on one of his books from (Kate - Oxford) i was pointed in the direction of I AM PILGRIM. So, I bought that one. I am eternally grateful to Kate because it was one of the best book I have read and it even outdone Forsyth which is no mean feat. I do hope Terry Hayes writes some more and I'll be first buyer in the queue. I AM PILGRIM was a fascinating story with wonderful twists and turns. BUY IT !!
Thank you Kate from Oxford.

Fatal Error
Fatal Error
Price: 2.49

3.0 out of 5 stars error is the word !, 9 May 2014
This review is from: Fatal Error (Kindle Edition)
I lost interest in this book about half-way through but struggled to the end. Ridpath can do better than this.

The Eagle Has Flown
The Eagle Has Flown
Price: 3.32

3.0 out of 5 stars good, 9 May 2014
jack Higgins never writes anything bad. however this book was not up to his usual standard and this did book surprise me. I will however forgive him one lapse but this book was still entertaining.

Snug 7.5cm / 3inch Small Double 4ft 120x190cm 50kg/m3 Memory Foam Mattress topper plus Coolmax zipped washable cover
Offered by SNUG MATTRESS
Price: 111.00

4.0 out of 5 stars very good, 4 May 2014
bought this item for my sister who has a bad back. haven't had any complaints from her so far and she seems delighted with it.

6 x Membrane Screen Protectors for Huawei Ascend G510 - Crystal Clear, Retail Package with accessories
Offered by Membrane Store
Price: 0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 4 May 2014
a little fiddley but when I got used to it, it was a very good buy. keeps the screen protected and I have 4 more available for future use

Vodafone Huawei Ascend G510 Pay as you go Handset - Black
Vodafone Huawei Ascend G510 Pay as you go Handset - Black
Price: 80.66

3.0 out of 5 stars seems o.k., 4 May 2014
haven't really got around to finding all the bells and whistles but so far I have no complaints only praise

VIPER 3 - Bad Russian Blood (Action Adventure Thriller)
VIPER 3 - Bad Russian Blood (Action Adventure Thriller)
Price: 2.35

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 16 April 2014
I really have enjoyed these three 'viper' books. This third one being no exception. I found the next novel I happened to read, far too slow, after reading all the 'viper' books. I sincerely do hope there are more in the pipeline. Come on Mr. Baker, get your skates on as I'm waiting in expectation. Brilliant read.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 15, 2014 6:03 AM BST