Profile for DAP > Reviews

DAP

The Complete Duets
The Complete Duets

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful...., 30 Oct. 2013
This review is from: The Complete Duets (Audio CD)
It was about time to update my collection to the 21st century and this was a bargain. I think Marvin and Tammi are probably the greatetst motown duet and singing Ashford and Simpson and Harvey Fuqua creations was like the proverbial hand in glove. I love the way we have Tammi solo and then with Marvin. There is still conjecture around Valerie Simpson's input and I am still not sure what to think. Things had to be done and as long as justice was given where it needed to be then I am cool in relation to Tammi. Even so, what incredible vocals either way. I loved all of it. If you want an album that exemplifies the best of soul duets. This is your first port of call. A Tamla classic.

I'm Gonna Make You Love Me (Live)
I'm Gonna Make You Love Me (Live)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Motown Moment, 30 Oct. 2013
To have this as a single is a treat and a duet of Stevie and Diana Ross extra special and live too (well..I tell ya!). Stevie is an incredible artist and brings this song alive and reimagines the Kendricks lead in an exuberant and fun way that almost betters the original (typical Stevie!). What an exciting moment of Motown posterity. Happy Days :-) Worth a purchase if you are a Stevie fan.

Ten Commandments Of Interacting With Kids On The Autism Spectrum And Related Commandments
by Mari Nosal

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical, 30 Oct. 2013
Mari in writing this book and sharing her experiences is important for all those who live or work with children on the spectrum. The wisdom in this short easy to read book is worth a read. Whether you agree or not is not the issue but there is something that can be gleaned from this person who is both a mother, practitioner and advocate.
Thanks Mari for sharing your experience in print and giving hope for a better day :-)

Powertraveller Powergorilla Multi-Voltage Portable Charger
Powertraveller Powergorilla Multi-Voltage Portable Charger

5.0 out of 5 stars Great alternative to Laptop battery, 6 Aug. 2009
just got this gem of a gadget as I am already a Powertraveller fan using the powermonkey, so I wanted to step up in relation to my laptops. It does what it says on the tin and more. I am using it as an alternative to future buying of laptop batteries as this has so many more options in charging your mobile and other gadgets. If you have a mobile office and are out and about, this is great. I cannot praise the customer care of those at Powertraveller .