ARRAY(0xbab55c48)

Profile for Morryworld > Reviews

Content by Morryworld

Morryworld (England)

Daily Mail: New Cryptic Crosswords 9 (The Mail Puzzle Books)
Daily Mail: New Cryptic Crosswords 9 (The Mail Puzzle Books)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cryptic crosswords, 17 July 2012
I buy these books for my Mum - they are her favourite and oddly enough they are printed on nicer paper than those from the Daily Telegraph!

Barry White BW T Shirt XL Black
Barry White BW T Shirt XL Black

4.0 out of 5 stars the big man, 17 April 2012
No - not Clarence - Barry White - always been a fan - and I bought this t-shirt to make me smile while I am doing housework and it works.

Battlestar Galactica - The Complete Series [1978] [DVD]
Battlestar Galactica - The Complete Series [1978] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Lorne Greene
Price: 10.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 17 April 2012
I hadn't seen this before but my husband assured me that I would love it and I did - brilliant! The acting is great and the special effects were excellent for the time - no wobbly spaceships.

Steiff Leo Cat
Steiff Leo Cat

5.0 out of 5 stars steiff cat, 26 Dec 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Steiff Leo Cat (Toy)
This is Steiff so I thought it would be in a nice box but it was simply stuffed into a jiffy bag. So I spent a further 10 on a nice box and packaging as it was a gift to someone for Christmas.

Baby Axe Paul McCartney Hofner Violin Bass Miniature Ornamental Guitar
Baby Axe Paul McCartney Hofner Violin Bass Miniature Ornamental Guitar
Offered by Stc Stores
Price: 30.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Macca's Hoffner, 3 Mar 2010
My husband was thrilled with this gift. It is a little expensive but so iconic and is very nice to look at - a worthy addition to our Beatle memorabilia. Only wish we could afford the whole set!

The Ultimate Ronnie Barker Collection : Seven Of One / Porridge / Going Straight / Open All Hours / Clarence / The Magnificent Evans (12 Disc BBC Box Set) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ronnie Barker
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd
Price: 65.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnificent Barker, 3 Mar 2010
We haven't watched Clarence or Magnificent Evans yet but Porridge was still absolutely magnificent and Open All Hours was still gentle enjoyable humour. The Seven of One disc was very interesting as it was 7 pilot episodes for comedy series - 2 of them became Porridge and Open All Hours.