Profile for BeautyJunkie > Reviews

BeautyJunkie

Toms Hi Desert Wedge Dark Grey Suede Womens - 3 UK / 35.5 EU
Toms Hi Desert Wedge Dark Grey Suede Womens - 3 UK / 35.5 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique Boots, 31 July 2015
Love these boots, excellent value for money and very stylish. Prompt delivery from seller. Thank u !

Silver Marcasite Stud Earrings With Cz
Silver Marcasite Stud Earrings With Cz

5.0 out of 5 stars Much nicer than I expected!, 5 April 2013
I saw these earrings advertised and thought they looked nice.have to say the other review about them put doubts in my mind whether to order as it said they were small. Decided to order anyway. I was very pleasantly surprised when the earrings arrived as they were nicely boxed and of excellent quality for the price. I don't think they are too small in size, they are a perfect size. I love them!

Bear In The Big Blue House: Shapes, Sounds & Colours With Bear [DVD]
Bear In The Big Blue House: Shapes, Sounds & Colours With Bear [DVD]
Dvd ~ Richard A. Fernandes

5.0 out of 5 stars We are the shape of a bear!, 20 Mar. 2013
My son is a huge fan of Bear in the Big Blue House. An oldie but a true goodie. Bring Bear back!

OMyGod Jet And Clear Crystal Watch - Model 8
OMyGod Jet And Clear Crystal Watch - Model 8

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice and blingy but didn't work!, 15 Jun. 2012
This watch looked very nice so I read the reviews before I ordered one. The reviews were mixed. It arrived in good time and I must say that the watch did look very nice indeed. I have small wrists and the watch face is VERY big, much bigger than it looked online. That aside, the thing didn't work! I was therefore very disappointed and had to return it. It looks expensive and nicely packaged but clearly not good quality at all. Overall highly disappointing purchase.