Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
Wanted (Wanted Series Book 1)
Wanted (Wanted Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow wow wow, 29 Aug. 2013
Unbelievable storyline. Amazing characters. Hooked from start to finish. Friendships relationships life's struggles all covered in this book a total must read worth all the stars in the sky.

FATE BOOK (a New Adult Novel)
FATE BOOK (a New Adult Novel)

3.0 out of 5 stars Fate book, 26 Aug. 2013
Not what I had expected when I read the reviews I continued to the end in hope it would get better.

Too slow at the beginning and too much at the end.

Raising Ryann (Bad Boy Reformed 1)
Raising Ryann (Bad Boy Reformed 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 26 Aug. 2013
I was hooked on this book from the start. Loved all the main characters hoping the next book is just as good.

Black Heart (Cursed Hearts Book 1)
Black Heart (Cursed Hearts Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Surprised, 22 Aug. 2013
Not quite what I was expecting. Loved the first half, found the second half harder to follow too many brothers/characters. But a surprise none the less probably not a book I'd normally pick but I enjoyed the change and a good read.

Shooting Scars: The Artists Trilogy 2: (The Artists Trilogy 2)
Shooting Scars: The Artists Trilogy 2: (The Artists Trilogy 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 22 Aug. 2013
Still rooting for team Javier. I have loved this trilogy so far not your normal romance, I have to read these books in a day they consume you till the end. Love it!

Damaged and the Beast
Damaged and the Beast

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG cooper, 12 May 2013
Loved this book from the beginning till the end. Loved Cooper what A gem. Only criticism was Farah messing him about too many times it became annoying.

On Every Street
On Every Street

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing stumble, 21 Mar. 2013
This review is from: On Every Street (Kindle Edition)
I read this book by going by reviews not realising sins and needles existed the end of this book broke my heart for ellie I was so mad at Javier but so glad I found and read sins and needles amazing trilogy so far, shooting scars cannot come soon enough.

Sins & Needles (The Artists Trilogy #1)
Sins & Needles (The Artists Trilogy #1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 21 Mar. 2013
Wow read on every street first not realising there is another book but glad I read them this way round. I'm a sucker for a bad boy so I'm team Javier.
Even after finishing the book it's stayed in my thoughts all day cannot wait for shooting scars.

Bad Rep
Bad Rep

4.0 out of 5 stars High school, 16 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Bad Rep (Kindle Edition)
This books shows what true friends would do, the lows horrible people will sink to how to fight for things worth fighting for and self confidence

Wait for You
Wait for You

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 15 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Wait for You (Kindle Edition)
Loved the confidence of Avery grew throughout this book, the friendships she had with Brit and Jacob. Can't help but live loved cam and his friends too.

Page: 1 | 2