Profile for Fiona Morrison > Reviews

Content by Fiona Morrison

Fiona Morrison "Numb3rs & House Superfan!" (Leicestershire, UK)

THE COMPLETE PLAYS OF SHAKESPEARE (Illustrated and Commented Edition) All of William Shakespeare's Unabridged Plays AND Yale Critical Analysis) THE COMPLETE ... (The Complete Works of Shakespeare Book 1)
Price: 1.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the Kindle, 7 Oct 2011
After purchasing previous Shakespeare plays for the Kindle I have been left disappointed with the formatting, layout and overall effort. However, this is a brilliant Kindle read, with clear formatting of what character is talking, as well as an easy to navigate contents page.

Othello Latest Edition
Othello Latest Edition

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful- DO NOT DOWNLOAD, 7 Oct 2011
Absolutely awful version. I'd go as far as to say it's unreadable. Very disappointed and from this, I wouldn't download another play from the Kindle store. Amazon need to check the formatting before they post things.

Olympus VN-4100PC Digital Voice Recorder
Olympus VN-4100PC Digital Voice Recorder

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 21 Feb 2009
Batteries last forever! I use it to record my law lectures, and no matter where I sit, I get a good sound from it. Really impressed with it's battery life, sound quality, ease of use, and design. Would recommend this product!

Jabra BT2020 Bluetooth Headset
Jabra BT2020 Bluetooth Headset

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard to hear, 21 Feb 2009
Don't know if this was an isolated incident, but although I could hear the conversation clearly, other people really struggled to hear me, and it cut out a lot as well. In the end, I resorted to switching my phone to "Airplane" mode whilst in the car- that way there was no temptation at all. Would recommend that technique!

NScessity: Fish Bath Thermometer
NScessity: Fish Bath Thermometer

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for care situations and children!, 21 Feb 2009
I bought this product for a clients house to monitor the temperature of their bath water (sorry- I have a habbit of stating the obvious!). It works really well, the fact that it floats and reads quickly is brilliant for carers, who will understand the need for quickness in preperation.
Recommended for all situations of temperature checking; it's quick, easy, and very efficient!

Numb3rs Season 3 [DVD]
Numb3rs Season 3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Krumholtz
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd
Price: 12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 21 Feb 2009
This review is from: Numb3rs Season 3 [DVD] (DVD)
I absolutely adore this programme, so I am perhaps biased when I say that this is perhaps one of the better seasons, despite the first two being completely awesome also! In my opinion, this fourth season is the best season as it shows more interaction between Charlie and Don, something which I feel is perhaps noticeably lacking in this season compared to the other two.
I enjoy watching the relationship of the Eppes family, and how they interact with Don protecting Charlie from certain situations that Don feels Charlie cannot cope with, but superfan though I am, that is missing from this season. However, what is interesting is the way that we get to see each character grow and progress independently, we learn more about their characters and their pasts in this season. For instance in the episode 23 - Money For Nothing, we learn about the relationship the brothers shared growing up.
The final episode, The Janus List, is fantastic, a perfect season ending, especially if you've watched the series from the beginning. Episode 12- 9 Wives, is a supremely interesting episode, as unlike some episodes of the show, how it will end is a mystery to the viewer, this is also the case for episode 21, The Art of Reckoning. Both are brilliant viewing and had my attention caught in a cunning trap!
In shot, in case I have bored you and you have skipped to the end, this season of the show in my opinion is a must buy. Yes, there are the comments that many episodes are predictable in their outcome, but my retaliation to this is, think of any show that you watch of this genre, and try and think of one that doesn't have the same winning formula- the case it exactly the same for shows such as Law and Order, House, CSI etc.
Enjoy the season, because this show just keeps getting better- please release the DVD's quicker so we can buy them over here- season 5 is being aired already in America- whilst season 3 has only just become available to buy on DVD in the UK!
Enjoy!