Profile for J. Holmes > Reviews

(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Rolson 60702 24 LED Lamp with Hook and Magnet
Rolson 60702 24 LED Lamp with Hook and Magnet

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for seeing into dark nooks and crannies!, 6 Jan. 2015
Great small but really bright light. Takes two small batteries which last for ages. We are still on our first set. Loved it so much I bough a load for stocking fillers for male friends. Well received.

Dobble Card Game
Dobble Card Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, addictive and portable., 6 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Dobble Card Game (Toy)
My family love this game and it's small enough to be totally portable. We have played it on planes, trains, in cars, at friends houses, even stood in queues. Easy to play and totally addictive.

Real Fast Food
Real Fast Food
by Nigel Slater

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, quick delicious ideas., 6 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Real Fast Food (Paperback)
I love this book. Simple but delicious recipes that you can knock up without a major shopping trip. Lots of easy, quick supper ideas. It's ovbvious Nigel Slater loves his food and there are some great ideas in here. I have had this book for years but it eventually fell to bits from overuse so I had to buy a replacement. One of the most used cookbooks on my shelf.

Grab a Pig Card Game
Grab a Pig Card Game
Offered by Prospecting In Gold

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game. Simple but hilarious fun., 6 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Grab a Pig Card Game (Toy)
Bought 2 of these for Christmas presents for my eleven year old son and a fourteen year old son of a friend. They both loved it. We played it at a New Year with all the family and it went down very well. Really simple rules but quite tactical, and very funny when everyone is trying to grab the pigs. My friend has complained that her family are totally addicted to it!

Edinburgh Raspberry Gin Liqueur 50 cl
Edinburgh Raspberry Gin Liqueur 50 cl

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious., 6 Jan. 2015
Delicious. A clean refreshing taste with a delicious natural raspberry flavour. Took it with me to a New Years Eve party and it went down very well with my friends. I will definately be buying more of this.

25% OFF - STACKERS Set of 3 'MINI SIZE' - Choc Brown STACKER Set of 3 Jewellery Box with Birght Multi-Colour Lining.
Offered by Carters of London

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, stylish, modern design., 6 Jan. 2015
Bought this as an 18th birthday present for my God daughter and she loved it. I Like the way you can add extra levels in as your jewellery collection grows. It's quite a modern simple style compared to many jewellery boxes which are a bit fussy or old fashioned.

Some Luck
Some Luck
by Jane Smiley

1.0 out of 5 stars Struggled with this one and now given up on it., 6 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Some Luck (Hardcover)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have given up on this book. I found it quite dull and didn't really like the characters much.
I have read A Thousand Acres also by Jane Smiley, and absolutely loved that book. I don't really know why but the characters just didn't appeal to me in this story.

The Girl on the Train
The Girl on the Train
by Paula Hawkins

4.0 out of 5 stars Exciting, gripping story., 22 Oct. 2014
This review is from: The Girl on the Train (Hardcover)
Exciting, well paced thriller
I really enjoyed this book. It was well written, with a few twists and turns, and very realistic characters. A book that kept me guessing till almost the end.

Cut the Carbs: 100 Recipes to Help You Ditch White Carbs and Feel Great
Cut the Carbs: 100 Recipes to Help You Ditch White Carbs and Feel Great
by Tori Haschka

3.0 out of 5 stars A few good recipe ideas, 5 Oct. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Ok. A few good recipe ideas.

Mountain Warehouse Pakka Kids Waterproof Jacket Raincoat Pack Away Coat Foldable Cagoule Black 13 years
Offered by Mountain Warehouse

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful to keep in schoolbag, 5 Oct. 2014
My son needed a lightweight, pack away coat to put in hisschoolbag for those warm days when he doesn't want yo take his coat to school. This fits the bill perfectly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13