Profile for Jennylh > Reviews

Content by Jennylh

Jennylh
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Papermate InkJoy Quatro 4-Colour 0.7 mm Fine Tip Retractable Ball Pen - Assorted Standard Colours

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, well designed four colour pen, 24 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
A good ballpoint pen. Nice grip, not too chunky in the hand unlike other four colour pens. The ink flow is fine, smooth and consistent. It has a nice grip and a simple, swift colour change mechanism. My son uses it at school and loves it. He always uses the one colour paper ate I joys anyway as they are lovely smooth flowing writers and very reasonably priced. In class he uses different colours for different things (eg verbs/nouns, masc/feminine etc) and can use this one pen rather than rummaging through his pencil case. I will buy him another one when this runs out.

Brabantia Bin Liners, Size H, 50-60 L - 30 Bags
Brabantia Bin Liners, Size H, 50-60 L - 30 Bags

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, can't be beaten, 24 July 2016
I've tried loads of other brands but these are the best fit and strongest quality by far or my large Brabantia kitchen bin. They fit perfectly round the rim, with no plastic showing under lid. The drawstrings neatly tie the top together and can be used to easily slide the full bag out. They never tear or split when full. Great product, well worth extra expense.

2 x Doff Pepper Dust Home Garden Animal Cat Dog Repellent 225 Grams
2 x Doff Pepper Dust Home Garden Animal Cat Dog Repellent 225 Grams
Offered by Mixles

4.0 out of 5 stars Effective and easy to use., 24 July 2016
Been using for three weeks , dusting liberally over the flowerbeds and lawn edges every couple of days. I have also bought a motion activated cat repellant. The combination of both is working so far - the neighbourhood cats are steering well clear of my garden. I've not found any cat poo for last couple of weeks. The only downside is the pepper washes away in heavy rain and needs reapplying.

Croydex Bobbing Along Fully Waterproof PVC Shower Curtain
Croydex Bobbing Along Fully Waterproof PVC Shower Curtain
Offered by Poundmad

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice bright curtain, 24 July 2016
This is a lovely bright shower curtain. Good quality plastic. Easy to hang and clean. However my teenagers have complained that it is see-through so if someone comes into the bathroom (we only have one at the moment as the other one's being refurbished) they have no privacy. However for people who live alone/have a decent bathroom door lock it would be perfect.

Cath Kidston Meadow Posy Hydrating Body Lotion 260 ml
Cath Kidston Meadow Posy Hydrating Body Lotion 260 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good moisturiser with a fresh light scent., 21 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I was surprised by the high quality of this product. This is a lovely rich moisturising cream which soaks in quickly leaving my skin smooth but not greasy. The smell of it is very light and clean soapy sort of scent. I will definately order again. Friends and family who I have tried it on all liked it too.

Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Color, Seduction
Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Color, Seduction

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice subtle lipstick for everyday wear., 3 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a nice natural colour which was very subtle. Good for the day but being matt and not very bright it lacked glamour, so I wouldn't wear it on a night out. It has a pleasant strawberry aroma and unlike many similar lipsticks, was quite moisturising. However I didn't really like the sponge applicator, preferring more traditional lipsticks or for a liquid one I like the ones with brushes rather than sponge applicators. . It was a bit difficult to get a neat Cupid's bow shape. It did however leave my lips feeling soft and it stayed on quite well, till lunchtime at least.

Baylis & Harding Aloe Tea Tree and Lime Anti Bacterial  Hand Wash 500 ml
Baylis & Harding Aloe Tea Tree and Lime Anti Bacterial Hand Wash 500 ml

2.0 out of 5 stars The dispenser didn't work., 26 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The pump on the bottle didn't work which was disappointing. We had to to decant it into a ceramic soap dispenser befor I could try it. The smell is pleasant, slightly citrusy, but not very strong.

Breathe Right Nasal Srips, Large - Natural (30 Pack)
Breathe Right Nasal Srips, Large - Natural (30 Pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great , these really work when husband remembers to wear one., 16 Jun. 2016
I have a very loud snoring husband who keeps me awake at night. These strips are great. When he remembers to wear one of these it reduces his snoring from jet engine level to a soft purr. They are definately worth every penny.

Ladies Snug Genuine Sheepskin Suede Mule Slippers with Wool Lining
Ladies Snug Genuine Sheepskin Suede Mule Slippers with Wool Lining
Offered by Ossa Fashion Ltd (Dispatched in 24h)

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft comfy natural sheepskin slipper., 16 Jun. 2016
I love these slippers. Soft and comfortable and made out of really nice sheepskin. As good as the UGG pair I owned previously, but far less expensive.

Garnier Ambre Solaire Golden Protect Oil SPF10 150ml
Garnier Ambre Solaire Golden Protect Oil SPF10 150ml
Offered by Direct Beautique

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice moisturising oil., 16 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Pleasant smell. Not too greasy. I have really dry skin and find this oil moisturising as well as protecting. It is almost odourless and quickly absorbed leaving my skin feeling soft. I will definately buy again.
I have only worn it in the UK so can't comment on its effectiveness in strong sun!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20