Profile for J. Holmes > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Magic Painting Book
Magic Painting Book
by Fiona Watt

5.0 out of 5 stars As addictive as colouring for adults. The next big thing?, 15 July 2015
This review is from: Magic Painting Book (Paperback)
I love this book - like the magic colouring books I had as a child but much better! All the family spent a happy weekend dipping in and out of it. Beautiful drawings and lovely bright colours. I enjoyed it more than my children. Sadly it's completed now so I have already preordered the Christmas version. Can't wait!

Oral-B Pro Vitality Plus Cross Action Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush
Oral-B Pro Vitality Plus Cross Action Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality deep cleaning brush, 8 July 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Got this for my 12 year old son. He really likes using it and says his teeth feel cleaner since he started using it. It stays charged for about two weeks and the heads are replaceable which is useful. It's made him more enthusiastic about tooth cleaning, and it has a two minute timer which ensures he spends two minutes scrubbing away each time. Good value.
The charger plug is a two pin one which was a bit of a problem, as we don't have a two pin plug socket, but we have found a two to three pin adaptor which he uses when charging it in his bedroom.

Lux
Lux

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2015
This review is from: Lux (Audio CD)
Beautiful voices. I love this cd.

Home Brew & Winemaking - Cranked Nylon Jar brush Brush - Ideal For Demijohns
Home Brew & Winemaking - Cranked Nylon Jar brush Brush - Ideal For Demijohns
Offered by Balliihoo Homebrew

1.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for cleaning bird feeders., 8 July 2015
Not quite what I wanted. I needed a brush to clean out my bird seed feeders but this has a kink in it and doesn't fit into the feeder. My mistake.

Mountain Warehouse Snowdon Womens Cobolt Microfleece Breathable Antipill Warm Thermal Zip Fleece Purple 14
Offered by Mountain Warehouse

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 8 July 2015
Light and warm. A nice fit and bright colour. This has served me well so far. Good value for money.

Linksys RE4100W Universal Dual Band N600 Pro Wi-Fi Range Extender (Audio Streaming, 2 x Ethernet, Flexible Placement, Easy Set Up, WPS)
Offered by BESTBUYIT

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful and simple gadget for extending wifi range., 8 July 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is quite a nifty gadget. Our wifi only worked in one half of the house until we tried this. Now we can get a signal all over the house and even in the garden.
I'm A bit of a Luddite but it was very simple to instal. Just plugged it in and linked it to our wifi using laptop.
The only down side is the speed is slightly slower when loading webpages.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 9, 2015 7:47 AM BST

Rentokil Advanced Mouse Trap Pack of 2
Rentokil Advanced Mouse Trap Pack of 2

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as bait boxes, 22 Jun. 2015
Messy and hard to set without trapping your own fingers. I used chocolate spread as bait. They caught some mice but then they needed corpse removal and washing before they could be reset. Each one could only trap one mouse a night and we had a close shave when visiting toddler picked one up as they snap hard and fast. I would definately recommend using bait boxes instead. I bought three of those (rentokil ones) and they got rid of the mice within a week with no mess at all.

Rentokil PSF135 Fast Action Mouse Killer - Pack of 2
Rentokil PSF135 Fast Action Mouse Killer - Pack of 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and effective, 22 Jun. 2015
Much less messy than traps. I bought traps but you have to deal with the squashed corpses,which is no good, if like me your are a bit squeamish. After a couple of days I then bought three of these. The little critters took the bait and problem was resolved within a week. I even found one dead inside the box eating his last supper.

Mountain Warehouse Trek Lightweight Womens Multi Pockets Quick Dry Walking Hiking Trousers Black 14

5.0 out of 5 stars Good pair of comfy, light, robust walking trousers., 22 Jun. 2015
I love these trousers. Light and comfortable with no chafing. They served me well over theYorkshire Three Peaks with all sorts of weather conditions thrown at them! Cool in 90% humidity and wet fog on Pen Y Ghent, quick drying after becoming sopping wet and muddy in torrential rain on Whernside, then wind proof in freezing fog and howling gales on Ingleborough. Loose and flexible enough when rockclimbing and dried of quickly and comfy enough to run in on the last 6 miles from Iglebourough back to Horton. No chafing at all through all this and no sign of wear and tear. They have pockets with zip pockets inside which were useful for keeping my mobile phone safe and dry.
I am 5 foot 8 and length is perfect for me.

Haylief Loratadine Hayfever & Allergy Relief 10mg Tablets x 30 GSL
Haylief Loratadine Hayfever & Allergy Relief 10mg Tablets x 30 GSL
Offered by Innox Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, just as good as more expensive tablets., 22 Jun. 2015
Inexpensive, and just as good as more expensive brands. All the Hayfever sufferers in my family use it. It works for tree pollen sufferers and grass pollen sufferers alike. It did take a couple of days to kick in and have full effect but I find that with all Hayfever treatments I have tried . When you havea few sufferers in the family it can be costly buying Hayfever tablets so I would definately recommend these ones. Great value.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15