Profile for A. Murphy > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves
We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 16 Aug. 2014
This book is an excellent read, and such an interesting concept! I thoroughly enjoyed it.
I'm giving it 4 - instead of 5 - stars, as I feel that the ending part could be stronger, by the end the book has lost its vigour and passion.

Apramo Ostara Group 2-3 Car Seat - Red
Apramo Ostara Group 2-3 Car Seat - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 July 2013
Great seat, my 2.5 year old son loves it and doesn't want to come out of the car. It has plenty of cushioning, it is very soft and comfortable. Highly recommended.

Buying Time
Buying Time

4.0 out of 5 stars Great music, 6 July 2013
This review is from: Buying Time (MP3 Download)
I have stumbled upon Miss 600 by chance and thought that the music was excellent. Most songs on this album are very enjoyable, with a jazz and swing twist. I hope Miss 600 will make it and everyone will hear about them soon!

Royal Genware Pasta Dishes 25cm - Pack of 6 | White Plates, Porcelain Plates | Pasta Plates, Pasta Bowls
Offered by Bar Equipment Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pasta plates, 6 July 2013
I am very happy with this purchase, the plates are exactly what I have been looking for. They are good quality, chunky and durable and look great. They are also a perfect size - I don't agree with some other reviewers who claim they could be bigger.

The Joy of First Year Piano (Joy Of...Series)
The Joy of First Year Piano (Joy Of...Series)
by Denes Agay

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 6 July 2013
This book has been recommended to me by my daughter's piano teacher. It's a classic, children have been learning to play the piano based on this book for years now. It contains easy to play but truly great melodies, which my daughter really enjoys. Highly recommended for any budding young pianist!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice T-shirt, 6 July 2013
This is a nice T-shirt and a good present for the fans of Leonard Cohen. The only thing is I bought size medium and it was really tight for me (I usually wear size 10 or 12), it was more like size small. If I knew about it in advance I would have ordered one size up. As this was intended as a gift, I didn't have enough time to return/ exchange this item.

Fisher-Price World of Little People Michael And His Rescue Rig
Fisher-Price World of Little People Michael And His Rescue Rig
Offered by Euphori@Gift

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice toy, 24 Mar. 2013
This fire engine is ok and my 2 year old son likes playing with it but I have since seen better products for the same price.

Moshi Monsters Official Calendar 2013
Moshi Monsters Official Calendar 2013
by Danilo
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Great calendar, 24 Mar. 2013
Great wall calendar for Moshi Monster mad children. It is full of vivid colourful images. The price was good too.

African Cats [DVD]
African Cats [DVD]
Dvd ~ Keith Scholey

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful movie, highly recommended!, 24 Mar. 2013
This review is from: African Cats [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this movie for my 6 year old daughter, who loves wild African cats, especially cheetahs. This movie is absolutely beautiful, the cinematography is striking and the story line is very moving and engaging. I always thought that David Attenborough nature programmes were the best but this movie is definitely up to their standard. It is a bit Hollywood, I have to admit, the BBC productions tend to be more factual and to the point, but there is nothing better in engaging the imagination of the young audience then a bit of sentimentality. All in all, this is a wonderful touching movie, highly recommended!!!

Swarovski Crystal Bead Shamballa Bracelet with 9 10mm Iced out Disco ball beads covered in crystals and 4 highly polished Hematite beads
Offered by Grids London

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 24 Mar. 2013
The bracelet is ok but it definitely looks better in the photos than in real life. It's a bit flimsy and doesn't have lots of crystals.

Page: 1 | 2