Profile for Mrs. Little > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Foster Grant Liberty Tortoiseshell/Black Reading Glasses Strength 2.5
Foster Grant Liberty Tortoiseshell/Black Reading Glasses Strength 2.5

5.0 out of 5 stars I could use them if there's ever a blackout., 26 Aug 2014
Great glasses for reading in bed. They are a tad heavy on the nose after a while, but they do have four replaceable batteries in the arms. They shine so brightly I nearly blinded my husband when turning to say good night, so be warned. I like them so much I gave a pair, as a birthday present, to another night time reader (her husband borrows them, to do close work, when making fishing lures). Love them.

JETech® APPLE CERTIFIED USB Sync and Charging Data Cable for iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 3G/3GS, iPad 1/2/3, iPod (1m Pink)
Offered by JEDirect UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally - A Quality Charger Cord, 25 Aug 2014
Received a few days ago, and love it. It's very sturdy - more so than any other cord I've used (this will be the fourth). I was a little hesitant when I read reviews stating the connection is loose, but so far, mine is perfect. I don't care what colour it is, but it's cheerful, and I bought a second one to use with my portable charger. Great product - does what the ad states.

Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Body Butter - 170g/6oz
Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Body Butter - 170g/6oz
Offered by UnAirDeParfum

5.0 out of 5 stars Luxurious lotion, 14 Jan 2014
I love Laura Mercier, and this lotion is thick and it smells wonderful. My husband loves the smell, as well.

L'Occitane Luxury Soap Trio (3 x 100g)
L'Occitane Luxury Soap Trio (3 x 100g)
Offered by MOLLY'S

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely soaps, 14 Jan 2014
The soaps came in a sweet little makeup bag, and they smell wonderful. I keep them to give as little gifts - they are always well received.

LEXICON - VINTAGE WADDINGTONS CARD GAME
LEXICON - VINTAGE WADDINGTONS CARD GAME

5.0 out of 5 stars Lexicon Cards, 14 Jan 2014
These vintage cards came very quickly, and they are just as advertised. They are vintage, but they're intact. They will be great for craft projects, such as spelling HOME or LOVE on a lovely piece of wallpaper and put into a frame.

Laura Mercier Hand Cream - Creme Brulee 2oz (50g)
Laura Mercier Hand Cream - Creme Brulee 2oz (50g)
Offered by The Makeup Stop (ship from USA)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Laura Mercier, 14 Jan 2014
I love discovering this brand of lotion. It smells heavenly - it was supposed to be a gift, but I liked it so much I kept it for myself.

Rosewood Knitting Needles 41cm (16in) - 10mm
Rosewood Knitting Needles 41cm (16in) - 10mm

5.0 out of 5 stars This was a gift and she loved them., 14 Jan 2014
These knitting needles are beautifully made. I gave it as a Secret Santa gift and the recipient was very happy,

Ballad of Reading Gaol
Ballad of Reading Gaol

5.0 out of 5 stars ., 12 April 2013
Who wouldn't be delighted to find the public domain list of FREE classic literature. This is fantastic. All the titles I've always wanted to read and for free - this is my kind of kindle heaven. I love the way they arrive on your kindle, they're so quick, it's like magic. Thank you public domain!

Beric the Briton : a Story of the Roman Invasion