Profile for clara > Reviews

Content by clara

clara

'Who Said City Couldn't Play!': Manchester City FC Football League Champions 1936/37
by Philip Michael Neale

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 26 Jan 2014
What a fab book! It's so well written with lots of facts and figures. An awful lot of research has gone into this - I can't put it down.
I bought several copies - one for myself and several more for other family members as late Christmas presents. My father, a lifelong City fan who is now 92, loves it! His favourite player of that time was Doherty and he was well pleased with him being on the cover. It has been great to hear him reminisce about many of the games he remembers attending during that season. So, a great book for him and also for myself and younger members of the family.
CAS

The Light Between Oceans
The Light Between Oceans
by M L Stedman

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Read, 17 Jan 2014
What I liked about the book was that it had such an unusual storyline. It was also well written and made one think about the subject from different perspectives. I have recommended this book to several people and even bought the actual book for my Mum to read.

Sunset Jigsaw Puzzles
Sunset Jigsaw Puzzles

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Jigsaws, 3 Jan 2014
This review is from: Sunset Jigsaw Puzzles (App)
A nice relaxing game with really good coloured pictures -would recommend it. Easy to use too. Suitable for all ages