Profile for Mrs Helen Pitts > Reviews

CEVA Logic Oral Hygiene Gel Tube, 70 g
CEVA Logic Oral Hygiene Gel Tube, 70 g
Offered by Black Cat Medicines

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 2 Jun 2014
Bought this as recommended by my vet as being better than other makes. Don't know if he has a share in the company though!!

Broadchurch (Special Edition) [Blu-ray]
Broadchurch (Special Edition) [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Olivia Colman

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed this, 2 Jun 2014
We really liked this thriller. Good acting and script but thought the ending perhaps a bit weak. Well worth buying and watching.

JW Bad Cuz Small 80g
JW Bad Cuz Small 80g
Offered by Pet Supply Company USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant dog toys, 2 Jun 2014
This review is from: JW Bad Cuz Small 80g (Misc.)
I have tried all sorts from pet shops and nothing stands up to my dog as well as these, though she does eventually chew the legs off!!

JW » Dog Toy » Pet Good Cuz » Small
JW » Dog Toy » Pet Good Cuz » Small
Offered by Pet Supply Company USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant dog toy, 2 Jun 2014

NEW TRUESHOPPING® 'GRIMEBUSTERX5' 5-IN-1 STEAM MOP 1200W SUPER HEATED FLOOR CARPET WINDOW & HAND HELD STEAM CLEANER WITH RANGE OF ACCESSORIES

1.0 out of 5 stars Steamer, 10 Feb 2014
I returned this steamer, at a cost to me of £12.92, because it was useless at cleaning floors and they wouldn't take it back unless I paid the postage. It may be very good at cleaning other things but for floors I think it is useless and I had to use my hand mop, after using the steam mop, to get all the dirt off my kitchen floor - I have 2 dogs who have v muddy poor with all this rain!!

Totem Safe Cracker Magnetic Kitchen Timer, Red
Totem Safe Cracker Magnetic Kitchen Timer, Red

4.0 out of 5 stars Timer, 1 Feb 2014
Nice looking item but the time up buzzer is pathetic. It looks jolly in the kitchen but is pretty useless unless you stay near it!

Rolson 60750 95 LED Aluminium Torch - color May Vary
Rolson 60750 95 LED Aluminium Torch - color May Vary

5.0 out of 5 stars Torch, 1 Feb 2014
Brilliant torch in both ways. You can see for a long way with it and my husband is always borrowing it

Castey Fundix 27 x 27 cm Nonstick Cast Aluminium Induction Grill Pan with Red Removable Handle

5.0 out of 5 stars Griddle, 1 Feb 2014
I've used it several times and it works well and is nice and light to carry about and easy to clean

Hand-Decorated Polish Pottery ½ pt Barrel Mug, Peacock
Hand-Decorated Polish Pottery ½ pt Barrel Mug, Peacock

5.0 out of 5 stars Mug, 1 Feb 2014
Very pretty little mug. Nice quality sand unusual pattern what more can I say about it, it's a mug! X