Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "allie_121" (England)

BLACK BELT IN Wing Chun Cap
BLACK BELT IN Wing Chun Cap
Offered by Idakoos

5.0 out of 5 stars great cap great delivery, 20 Dec. 2014
Wonderful cap all the guys at wing chun club love it. Great fit good delivery.

Kung Fu: Grading & Training - Your Ultimate Summary Guide! (Wing Chun / Wing Tsun Styles)

1.0 out of 5 stars Why bother??, 9 Nov. 2014
I just couldn't see the point of this book. If you are already studying wing chun this wouldn't help.If you were thinking of taking it up it would be just as useless.

Blue Crystal Heart Pendant Necklace (Made With Swarovski Element) Valentine's Day Mum Mother's Day Gift
Offered by Exist Live

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing value its a lovely blue necklace buy it now, 25 Aug. 2014
The item came very quickly and when open i was so impressed with the quality of the necklace and the finish it is worth way more than the selling price. Im wearing it all the time and get lots of comments i would definately recommend this item.

Murder By Death [DVD]
Murder By Death [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Niven
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars murder by death amazing, 5 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Murder By Death [DVD] (DVD)
Murder by death amazing comedy so funny loved it

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars this is amazing and service out of this world, 28 Sept. 2013
I can't express how impressed I am with this company they were so helpful. I purchased this item for my friends daughter for her birthday but my friend didn't realise it was a present and sent it back. But the company resent it with a note attached and contacted me at every stage and went so out of their way to help that I can honestly say it's the best customer service I have ever received.well done.

Beat The Intro 2 - Interactive DVD Game [Interactive DVD]
Beat The Intro 2 - Interactive DVD Game [Interactive DVD]
Dvd ~ Beat the Intro 2
Offered by gowingsstoreltd

1.0 out of 5 stars really disappointed with the DVD, 11 Nov. 2006
We purchased 4 copies as presents and decided to keep one ourselves and play it, however we found the following problems

1. When answering a question such as what is the abba hit dancing .....

we selected Queen and were told this was incorrect - there were many

like this.

2. It kept freezing and if not doing that it kept returning us to the beginning before we had completed a round.

3. when still had time on the clock it said out of time.

4. It never told us the correct answers so when we had put in a right answer and it said it was wrong we didnt know which one it thought was the correct answer.

5. it says on the box that there are thousands of questions so you shouldn't get many repeats but we had hundreds of them in fact we were so fed up of playing the same question round over and over again.

We did think it was just the one disk so we tried another and also tried both on 3 DVD players and the response was the same - so all 4 copies were returned.

Want to Play?
Want to Play?
by P. J. Tracy

5.0 out of 5 stars Want to Play - YES PLEASE., 14 July 2004
This review is from: Want to Play? (Paperback)
This is a wonderfully well written first book, I cant believe its her first novel, as the characters come to life as you turn the pages, normally you find something that you would have like to have changed about a book ie the ending or one of the characters but I can say that I loved every second of this read, it kept me hooked from start to end. Its down to earth when it tells about the murders but with a twist of humour now and again. I was so impressed as soon as I had finished the book I ordered her next.