Profile for happy baker > Reviews

Content by happy baker

happy baker (N.Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2
Best Friend 60th Happy Birthday Card - Lots Of Love To The Best Friend In The World - 60 Today
Offered by Rosie Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely card, 22 May 2016
Super fast delivery was beautifully packaged and the quality was good.

Kikkerland iPad Lap Desk - Wood
Kikkerland iPad Lap Desk - Wood

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 13 Dec. 2015
I was really looking forward to receiving this item as I thought is was a really good idea especially for holding the tablet when watching movies. Functionally it does the job but I was disappointed in the overall quality & finish of the product. The table top is made of what seems to be is badly finished & varnished plywood & the padded part in the base is not very thick or padded. I will be keeping the product purely because it holds the tablet but I don't think I would purchase another one at the price it is currently being sold at.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Tidy solution, 23 Oct. 2014
Nice neat way to store capsules

Vet's Kitchen Dog Food Salmon & Brown Rice Complete Senior
Vet's Kitchen Dog Food Salmon & Brown Rice Complete Senior

5.0 out of 5 stars Best food for a senior dog, 1 May 2014
I had been using the adult version of this food for a while but on discovering the senior food switched my nearly eight year old Samoyed to it. He really likes the food it is very economical to use if you measure the food as per the instructions. I also feel his mobility has improved as he is starting to show signs of arthritis. Would definitely say to give it ago.

BRITA MAXTRA Water Filter Cartridges - 5+1 Pack
BRITA MAXTRA Water Filter Cartridges - 5+1 Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 1 May 2014
I have shopped around for Brita filters and I always find that they are better value on Amazon love having fresh tasting water.

Vet's Kitchen Dog Food Salmon & Potato Complete Adult
Vet's Kitchen Dog Food Salmon & Potato Complete Adult

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean bowls every time !, 24 Feb. 2014
I changed my dog to this food as he was having consistent ear infections and his nose had developed contact dermatitis. Thinking it might be an allergy I changed him to Vets Kitchen he loves the food bowl is cleaned every time and the ear infection & nose condition have cleared up! Highly recommended.

NRS Healthcare Kennedy Cup - Easy Drink Cup for Restricted Mobility
NRS Healthcare Kennedy Cup - Easy Drink Cup for Restricted Mobility

5.0 out of 5 stars So good I bought another one!, 24 Feb. 2014
My father has Parkinson's and has difficulty drinking from an ordinary cup but he can drink through a straw. To be able to combine what looks like an adult travel cup with the straw has been fantastic and he liked it so much I bought another one, highly recommended.

Folding Dog Travel Ramp
Folding Dog Travel Ramp

4.0 out of 5 stars Portable & Sturdy, 24 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Folding Dog Travel Ramp (Misc.)
This is a very portable and sturdy ramp. It folds up with a carrying handle and it is no bigger than a piece of cabin luggage. I am using it with 29kg dog and it fits on to my hatchback & back door steps very well.

Forfamilyltd Genuine 925 Sterling Silver A Lifetime Loving You Interlocking Heart Pendant Necklace With 18'' (45cm) Chain (Love message card included)
Offered by VIRGINSHINE JEWELRY

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty pendent, 2 Jan. 2014
Arrived very promptly in a lovely presentation box. Like a previous reviewer I to would like a card inside to say a life time loving you as I think it is a lovely sentiment and would add to the gift.

Apple iPad Air 32GB Silver - tablets (iOS, Slate, iOS, Silver, Lithium Polymer (LiPo), 0 - 35 °C)

5.0 out of 5 stars So light,, 15 Dec. 2013
I'm a big fan of iPad and purchased this to replace my iPad 2. It is so light and easy to hold and fast due the A7 chip highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2