Profile for tonie louise > Reviews

Content by tonie louise

tonie louise "and if you get a van, we'll be the men with ven.." (Newcastle)

Escape The Titanic
Escape The Titanic

5.0 out of 5 stars love this, 9 Nov 2013
This review is from: Escape The Titanic (App)
Excellent game. I praise the creators. Best game ive played in years. Thanks. I also think that it is very entertaining. I actually escaped the titanic and i really feel it recreated my own experience to the very last detail. That iceberg can f off.

Swees® New Kindle Fire HD Premium Folio Case / Cover and Flip Stand for the New Kindle Fire HD 7" Tablet 16GB or 32GB (25 Oct 2012 Version) with Built-in Magnet for Sleep / Wake Feature, Includes Screen Protector and Stylus Pen (Purple with white Dots)

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright!, 14 Jan 2013
I'm basically backing up comments already made in previous reviews so people can consider before they buy too.

- Watching things while charging. I think this is overall the most disapointing thing about this case, I would like the opinion to be able to charge while I watch things as the battery runs down quite quickly but with the position of the camera hole and the charging hole its not an opinion to charge while watching, unless you want to warp your charger.
- The case does obscure the camera so you have to take it out to get decent photos.
- The stylus is just useless. Just use your fingers it's easier and less annoying.

Although I personally disagree that the case feels cheap; I love the colours and for ten pounds you get what you pay for, I wasnt expecting a sturdy leather case because I didn't pay for one. This case is adequate for protecting your kindle if you just read and transport it about often, and looks nice. Sometimes I feel like I have to really align the magnets to get it to shut properly sometimes but apart from that I feel like the kindle is safe and the screen is protected.

If you love colours and mostly use your kindle in the house for reading and apps this will be perfect for you but there are still some things that need ajusting.

My Booky Wook
My Booky Wook
by Russell Brand

5.0 out of 5 stars His Booky-Wook, 6 Oct 2009
This review is from: My Booky Wook (Paperback)
I've been reading the reviews and to be honest I was shocked. I bought this book a few months ago, when I'd really just began to like his stand up and Ponderland. I wasnt a fan when he was doing BB. But I finished this book in about three days, and can still remember a lot of detail and his little cute ways of writing the worst. I absolutely adored this book, I was crying with laughter and sadness. I do understand that he is self absorbed, but this is what made it so hilarious. The way he speaks is just generally funny, I love how he described heroin and it still made me laugh! The pictures were obviously a bonus. I recommended this book to my girlfriend and she loved it aswell. I still actually quote it to this day - It sticks with you. Its not genius, its not the best book in the world; but its a good laugh. It tells the tale of a young selfish boy growing up in a world where hes not getting enough attention, and has to fight for it. All the stuff about his dad taking him to thailand to have sex with prostitutes, to drama centre and getting hooked on drugs. Its a rollercoaster of humour and emotion, and someone who started off with very little gaining A LOT.
Love it and Recommend it to anyone!