Profile for christophe > Reviews

Ghost Stories
Ghost Stories
Price: 8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally they return with one album with SOUL!, 23 May 2014
This review is from: Ghost Stories (Audio CD)
I have bought all their albums since Parachutes that I discovered even before it was on the Radio....and I was in love with their music....until Mylo Xyloto...which was the first album that I could not buy....no, sorry guys....not for me save Charlie Brown and eventually Paradise...that was it...the mix, the melodies, the arrangements and even Chris Martin's way of singing....NO
I thought back then that Coldplay was finish for me. No more art. No more heart. Just a bunch of guys making music to try to please everybody and to make money and I bet the Music industry loved that.

BUT I was wrong.
Chris Martin and Co have still got some grace to deliver!

I havent take the time for so long to grab my headphones and listen to an album from start to finish...Well last Monday after watching their beautiful show on Sky art1....I bought their last LP and sat on my bed listening to the album entirely :)
The songs are haunting and distinctive....some might take longer to grow on you, like Midnight but WOW: Another's Arms, True Love, Always In My Head, Ocean, Ink. The Mix and production are great! (even though at first I was not very excited about Will drumming on an electronic kit).....and Chris Martin doesn't sing using gimmick from R'n'B/Rap.
They are back!
This album has got some sparkle of divinity, of Magic ;)
Thank you Coldplay!

We Come In Pieces (Deluxe Edition) [DVD] [2011]
We Come In Pieces (Deluxe Edition) [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Placebo
Offered by collectorsheaven
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT!!!! I LOVE IT, 6 Feb 2014
I used to follow them since their second album (Without You I Am Nothing)...and at the time of their Battle For The Sun album, I was not much into their music...then lately I listened to their new album (Loud Like Love) and got back to listen to them...bought a ticket to see them at the Brixton O2 academy and bought that DVD to catch up with their new formation (new drummer and sound production)....And I am glad I bought it and fell in love with their previous album in one go....GREAT QUALITY SOUND AND IMAGE...lovely added documentaries....I am back to loving them again!
BTW the live show at the O2 Academy was awesome! Looking forward to get the DVD from their last tour!!! Yahoo! Long live Brian Molko and his mates!