Profile for Happy Tina > Reviews

Inkrite Professional Inkjet Photo Paper 6x4 260gsm 100 sheets
Inkrite Professional Inkjet Photo Paper 6x4 260gsm 100 sheets
Offered by Refresh Cartridges

5.0 out of 5 stars value for money, 14 Nov. 2013
I have purchased these a few times. The paper is good quality and produces good pictures. I think this is very good value for money.

Operation
Operation

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun and ok quality, 14 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Operation (Toy)
Alike with the original, it has all the features. Is somewhat cheaply made (like many children's toys) but it is a good, fun game. I bought it also to help my little girl with her fine motor skills (I turned off the sound at first!)

Cheatwell Games Space Hopper
Cheatwell Games Space Hopper

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, 14 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Cheatwell Games Space Hopper (Toy)
A good product, especially as it included a pump. It is somewhat big for an average 4 year old, but she does seem to still bounce on it.

CLOTHES BOBBLE FLUFF LINT REMOVER LARGE FUZZ OFF
CLOTHES BOBBLE FLUFF LINT REMOVER LARGE FUZZ OFF
Offered by Goods Online 24/7

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 14 Nov. 2013
I did read reviews beforehand of many similar products. This does a good job and does improve the look of your woollens and help you get more wear out of them but it won't make them look brand new. Good for the money.

My New Family: A First Look at Adoption (First Look at Books)
My New Family: A First Look at Adoption (First Look at Books)
by Pat Thomas

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative, 30 April 2013
This book goes into a lot of detail about many different families. Probably suit more 6+ years but can be adapted and changed to suit (as in what and how you choose to read). It does prompt for discussion, which means this is a great way to introduce concepts of different families. I like it.

My Family, My Journey: A Baby Book for Adoptive Families
My Family, My Journey: A Baby Book for Adoptive Families
by Zoe Francesca

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely book, 30 April 2013
I read the reviews before purchasing this and I have to agree that it is a lovely book. Significant parts of the journey are addressed and I look forward to building this for our little girl. It is probably aimed at younger children (up to 2) but it is still useful for our 4 year old.

iGadgitz Butterfly Purple Durable Crystal Gel Skin (Thermoplastic Polyurethane TPU) Case Cover for Apple iPhone 3G & 3GS

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly sturdy, 30 April 2013
I thought the gel would be quite soft but it is quite hard and therefore very protective. My daughter loves the colour. A good price.

Essex Height Adjustable Commode Chair.
Essex Height Adjustable Commode Chair.
Offered by aids4mobility

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sturdy, 30 April 2013
This is very sturdy, which was the reason I didn't go for the foldaway ones. It has a seat so can be used to sit down and also a lid for the pan for discretion. Very good for the money.

Crystal Martini Purse Hook
Crystal Martini Purse Hook

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely gift, 30 April 2013
Have bought similar purse hooks for presents before and they always please. This one is simple and elegant and it does hold the bag! The delivery was prompt.

Brabantia Ironing Board Replacement Felt Pad, Size E, 135 x 49cm - White
Brabantia Ironing Board Replacement Felt Pad, Size E, 135 x 49cm - White

1.0 out of 5 stars Not thick enough, 13 Feb. 2013
I bought this as a replacement. Easy enough to cut to size and replace but it is too thin. After using it for about a month the diamond shape of the actual ironing board comes through onto thin clothes such as vests or ribbed clothes such as cord skirts etc. Needs to be thicker or buy two, but that would be quite expensive. Product is not fit for purpose.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4