Profile for Petey > Reviews

Content by Petey

Petey

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Witness (later issued as Evil Relations): The Story of David Smith, Chief Prosecution Witness in the Moors Murders Case
by Carol Ann Lee

5.0 out of 5 stars Story of an extraordinary man., 19 Mar. 2015
Amazing read. This poor guy had his whole life ruined by Brady and Hindley despite not committing any crime. It tells of how he met the evil pair through his girlfriend Maureen ( Myra Hindleys sister) and how he witnessed the horrific killing of their last victim. It is such a gripping story which is sad but true. Would recommened.

Jodhpur Boots, Size 8
Jodhpur Boots, Size 8
Offered by William Hunter Equestrian

1.0 out of 5 stars Bought these but they were so tight that I could ..., 19 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Jodhpur Boots (Misc.)
Bought these but they were so tight that I could not even put them on despite ordering correct size. Sent them back.

Visconti Genuine Traditional Style Soft Leather Glasses Case Holder - GC1
Visconti Genuine Traditional Style Soft Leather Glasses Case Holder - GC1
Offered by Oakgrain Leather

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product at great price., 19 Mar. 2015
Bought this as I didn't fancy a hard case but just wanted one that could fit in an inside pocket and a that was a small size.

Downton Abbey - The Essential Collection
Downton Abbey - The Essential Collection
Offered by MEGA Media FBA

5.0 out of 5 stars 100% Brilliant Album. Buy now., 14 Mar. 2015
This is the best classical album I have ever bought. I love every track apart from the vocal by Rebecca Ferguson as I don't think it does her justice (sorry Rebecca). I have it on often when driving to work and it's so relaxing. The strange thing is that I have never watched a single episode of Downton Abbey and I only heard it on Classic FM and it became a Must have !

20 Pcs 8mm Hole Push in Expanding Screw Panel Clips Plastic Rivet Black
20 Pcs 8mm Hole Push in Expanding Screw Panel Clips Plastic Rivet Black
Offered by Well-Goal

5.0 out of 5 stars Great or what ?, 14 Mar. 2015
Bought them for same reason as the carpet retainer screws. Will be handy.

Wilson Lendrum & Weir ACD6300 Trim Boot Interior Carpet Retaining Rivet Fir Tree Clip
Offered by Extreme Auto Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job., 14 Mar. 2015
Always manage to lose one or two whenever I remove a panel so for the price I thought Why not ?

Silverline 927687 Trim Clip Removal Pliers 235mm
Silverline 927687 Trim Clip Removal Pliers 235mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy tool., 14 Mar. 2015
Saw this and bought it on the " It may come in handy sometime" basis. Not used it yet but will do someday. Sturdy product so I guess it will do the job.

Autoglym 500ml Autofresh
Autoglym 500ml Autofresh

2.0 out of 5 stars Not fresh smell at all., 14 Mar. 2015
Ordered this after having a small car air freshener by Autoglym which had a lovely smell. It arrived promptly and I was most disappointed when I sprayed it on the carpets. The fragrance does last but is awful and smells just like an old folks home. Not sure what it is supposed to be but this brand is usually the top quality. Not sure wether to bin it already and buy something else.

Oliver! [DVD] [1968]
Oliver! [DVD] [1968]
Dvd ~ Mark Lester

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film, heaven once again., 14 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Oliver! [DVD] [1968] (DVD)
My favourite musical of all time. I never get fed up of watching it and I did have one but can't find it anywhere so ordered this one. So I'd "consider myself at home" now I can watch again. My partner will watch it with me as long as it's not too often but it works both ways as " I'd do anything" for her. So buy it you won't be disappointed. Until my next dvd review I will say " cheerio but be back soon".

Volkswagen Polo Repair Manual Haynes Manual Service Manual Workshop Manual 2009-2014
Offered by Performance Centre

3.0 out of 5 stars Not hardback ! So disappointing., 14 Mar. 2015
I ordered this Haynes manual with confidence as I have had many over the years. I was surprised to be able to get one for my VW Polo as it's a 2013 model so I ordered it as soon as I found it on Amazon. The only thing I don't like is that it is not hardback and for the price I would of expected it to be. It's not a massive problem but as I will be using it either in the garage or outside so a hardback would of been better for protecting the pages and keeping the book in good condition. I doubt if a hardback is available however I will just have to be a bit more careful as to where I put it down whilst working on any jobs. As for content it's still as good as ever.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13