Profile for Petey > Reviews

Content by Petey

Petey

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
Wilson Lendrum & Weir ACD6300 Trim Boot Interior Carpet Retaining Rivet Fir Tree Clip
Offered by Extreme Auto Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job., 14 Mar. 2015
Always manage to lose one or two whenever I remove a panel so for the price I thought Why not ?

Silverline 927687 Trim Clip Removal Pliers, 235 mm
Silverline 927687 Trim Clip Removal Pliers, 235 mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy tool., 14 Mar. 2015
Saw this and bought it on the " It may come in handy sometime" basis. Not used it yet but will do someday. Sturdy product so I guess it will do the job.

Autoglym 500ml Autofresh
Autoglym 500ml Autofresh

2.0 out of 5 stars Not fresh smell at all., 14 Mar. 2015
Ordered this after having a small car air freshener by Autoglym which had a lovely smell. It arrived promptly and I was most disappointed when I sprayed it on the carpets. The fragrance does last but is awful and smells just like an old folks home. Not sure what it is supposed to be but this brand is usually the top quality. Not sure wether to bin it already and buy something else.

Oliver! [DVD] [1968]
Oliver! [DVD] [1968]
Dvd ~ Mark Lester

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film, heaven once again., 14 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Oliver! [DVD] [1968] (DVD)
My favourite musical of all time. I never get fed up of watching it and I did have one but can't find it anywhere so ordered this one. So I'd "consider myself at home" now I can watch again. My partner will watch it with me as long as it's not too often but it works both ways as " I'd do anything" for her. So buy it you won't be disappointed. Until my next dvd review I will say " cheerio but be back soon".

Volkswagen Polo Repair Manual Haynes Manual Service Manual Workshop Manual 2009-2014
Offered by Gerris-online

3.0 out of 5 stars Not hardback ! So disappointing., 14 Mar. 2015
I ordered this Haynes manual with confidence as I have had many over the years. I was surprised to be able to get one for my VW Polo as it's a 2013 model so I ordered it as soon as I found it on Amazon. The only thing I don't like is that it is not hardback and for the price I would of expected it to be. It's not a massive problem but as I will be using it either in the garage or outside so a hardback would of been better for protecting the pages and keeping the book in good condition. I doubt if a hardback is available however I will just have to be a bit more careful as to where I put it down whilst working on any jobs. As for content it's still as good as ever.

Standard Replacement 3 Pronged Car Headlight Halogen H4 Bulb 12V 60 / 55 Watt
Standard Replacement 3 Pronged Car Headlight Halogen H4 Bulb 12V 60 / 55 Watt
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar

3.0 out of 5 stars seems to work, 18 Oct. 2014
OK I guess. its' just a bulb. Hope it lasts as up to now it has been two months.

Self Adhesive Magnetic Tape 12mm x 1mtr side A
Self Adhesive Magnetic Tape 12mm x 1mtr side A
Offered by Fosseway Tapes & Fixings Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Saw it and was instantly drawn !, 18 Oct. 2014
Just bought it incase I may need it sometime. No regrets.

The Girl Next Door [DVD]
The Girl Next Door [DVD]
Dvd ~ William Atherton

5.0 out of 5 stars Horrific detail, but can't ignore., 18 Oct. 2014
This review is from: The Girl Next Door [DVD] (DVD)
This film is both shocking and sad. How the scum that abused this poor girl were not caught early is beyond me.
Love watching films based on true events but this must be the most disturbing I have ever seen. When watching it one just wants to help the poor girls, sounds crazy but it gets to you.

John Lennon - Rare And Unseen [DVD] [2009]
John Lennon - Rare And Unseen [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ John Lennon
Offered by skyvo-direct

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok If you are not a lennon expert., 18 Oct. 2014
ok but actually seen most of the footage before so not that rare. Cheap to buy so not too worried.

Who Shot John Lennon? [DVD]
Who Shot John Lennon? [DVD]
Offered by Special Interests

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Documentry, 18 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Who Shot John Lennon? [DVD] (DVD)
Interesting and thought provoking.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16