Profile for Louise Roach > Reviews

Louise Roach (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute - Neutral - Stylish for any home, 6 July 2012
I bought 2 of these for 2 of my friends birthdays coming up in the next 2 weeks (they don't know each other :-))
They are lovely little figures and perfect for sending in post as light and well protected in box. I collect willow tree and am always happy with their products! Neutral and plain - fit into any home! How could anyone not love them!?

Willow Tree Birthday Girl Figurine
Willow Tree Birthday Girl Figurine

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute - Neutral - Stylish for any home, 6 July 2012

Munchkin Nappy Duty Organiser
Munchkin Nappy Duty Organiser

4.0 out of 5 stars Great organiser for youre essentials, 25 Jun. 2012
This is a great little organiser to put close to your changing table, compact so you dont have too much stuff everywhere and works wonders. I love this litle kit!!! It has 4 compartments on the sides which are great for small bottles of lotion and creams.

Burt's Bees Baby Bee Getting Started Kit
Burt's Bees Baby Bee Getting Started Kit

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little present, 25 Jun. 2012
I bought this for my own baby but this would make a lovely little present!! It has all you need in small travel sized tubes. I have heard very good things about Burts Bees! I havent yet used this (still waiting for baby to arrive) but i look forward to bath time!! My friend uses it on her baby as his skin is very sensitive and no other big baby brand works as well.

Yellow Winnie-The-Pooh Bath Thermometer
Yellow Winnie-The-Pooh Bath Thermometer

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good & Cute, 25 Jun. 2012
This is a lovely looking and child friendly thermometer. I havent yet used it but look forward to doing so.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 3, 2013 9:27 PM GMT

My Pregnancy Journal
My Pregnancy Journal
by Alison Mackonochie
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, Love it, Love it, 10 Jun. 2012
I got this diary at about 6 months pregnant as i have been keeping a daily diary anyway and wanted to keep all important updates and documents in the same place. I love this product and have enjoyed filling it out. It as little pockets for scans and information, places to put photos and a large pocket at the back for anything else you want to keep with it. Makes a great gift for a mum-to-be - highly recommended!!!!

Naughty Knot Sexy Body Bow Red One size
Naughty Knot Sexy Body Bow Red One size
Offered by Lovehoney

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 7 Mar. 2012
Got this for my husband to 'unwrap' for valentines day. The instructions were a bit difficult to follow so i iprovised and made my own bow - worked absolutely fine. ;-)

Brabantia Metal Soil Spear for Lift-O-Matic Advance, 50mm - Yellow Plastic Cap
Brabantia Metal Soil Spear for Lift-O-Matic Advance, 50mm - Yellow Plastic Cap

4.0 out of 5 stars Does as it says on the package, 7 Mar. 2012
Bought this as the one that come with the rotary line got a bit misshaped due to moveing house a few times, taking it out and putting back into the ground damaged it. Fits fine, happy with product.

Np Easy Fit Cover Elastic 110 X 35cm
Np Easy Fit Cover Elastic 110 X 35cm
Offered by mopodo-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, 7 Mar. 2012
This is great - fits perfectly on my ironing board and has a good sponge. Very pleased with my purchase. Photo must be for illustration purposes only as the design i received was different to whats pictured. I actually prefer the one i got.

SONY ERICSSON XPERIA ARC S LOVE HEARTS DESIGN DIAMANTE CASE / COVER / SHELL / SKIN

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Phone Cover, 7 Mar. 2012
I actually bought this for a friend as she doesnt have an Amazon account. She really like it cause its all girly. Havent heard any complaints.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8