Profile for Jo cole > Reviews

Content by Jo cole

Jo cole

Goodbye Ed, Hello Me: Recover from Your Eating Disorder and Fall in Love with Life
by Jenni Schaefer

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 17 Jan 2014
This books is life changing. I will never forget Jenni Schaefer after reading this book - she has changed my thinking and life completely. Thank you.
I would recommend this to anyone who has an eating disorder, loves someone with an eating disorder or wants to understand. This book will let you understand.

Case In Your Face iPhone 5 Purple Jogging Walking Gym Exercise Armband Strap On + 3.5MM Personal Stereo Handsfree Earphone
Offered by case in your face

2.0 out of 5 stars Too big, 16 April 2013
I found this far too big for my arm and the velcro did not allow me to actually stick it for my arm size so i had it flapping around on my arm. Also there was so much condensation inside the actual case for my phone.

Was not very impressed.
However for somebody with bigger arms - would be suitable.

Savoy Disposable Icing Piping Bag pack of 20
Savoy Disposable Icing Piping Bag pack of 20
Offered by Classikool® Luxury without expensive packaging.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 April 2013
Brilliant piping bags, the best ones I have ever used. No rips or tears, no slipping with buttery fingers. They are really good.
Would highly recommend these, I will definitely be purchasing more!

WMA 24pcs Icing Piping Nozzles Pastry Tips Cake Sugarcraft Decorating Tool Box Set-Pack of 24
Offered by accmart

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 16 April 2013
Fabulous product, i found them really easy to use and are perfect for icing my cupcakes!
Would highly recommend!