Profile for stephanie > Reviews

Meerkats - The Movie [DVD]
Dvd ~ James Honeyborne
Offered by TwoRedSevens

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh Bless!, 7 Mar 2013
This review is from: Meerkats - The Movie [DVD] (DVD)
bought as a Christmas present for my youngest son, who is a big fan of meerkats. We watched it together and had athoroughly entertaining afternoon.

The Great Cholesterol Con
The Great Cholesterol Con
by Anthony Colpo

5.0 out of 5 stars Enlightening!, 7 Mar 2013
A copy of this book should be required reading on medical training courses, it might help to alleviate the over prescribing of statins, save a few lives and teach medical students to question the all pervading wisdom of the drug companies.

Impossipuzzle Cubes Camper Vans
Impossipuzzle Cubes Camper Vans

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun puzzling it out., 7 Mar 2013
Provided a great deal of fun whilst we tried to work out which piece went where! My son, who it was purchased for, loved it.

Addi Click Lace Long Tips Interchangeable Knitting Needle Set
Addi Click Lace Long Tips Interchangeable Knitting Needle Set
Offered by Woolstack

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely fantastic!!, 15 Sep 2012
This product is not a toy as was suggested in the star rating statements, but any serious knitter would be delighted with this intercahngeable needle set.The joins are fantastically smooth and snag free. The system for attaching the tips to the cords is very simple and quick and unlike other interchangeable needles does not become unattached whilst in use. The seller was fantastic and even though these needles were dispatched from Germany the delivery and afterservice was fast and trouble free.

Fifty Shades Trilogy: Fifty Shades of Grey / Fifty Shades Darker / Fifty Shades Freed

2.0 out of 5 stars Complete tripe!, 13 Aug 2012
I bought these books in response to some rave reviews and on a couple of recomendations by friends, thinking the might be an enjoyable read over the Summer.I wish I hadn't bothered, the language is repetitive and boring and after the initial shock value the sex scenes become monotonous as well. The characters are not very believable. I have given up half way through the first book so maybe they do improve as they progress, sadly I shall probably never find out!

Before I Go To Sleep
Before I Go To Sleep

5.0 out of 5 stars unput downable!!, 17 Mar 2012
This was my first purchase on my Amazon Kindle, what can I say I read it in two days it was a really brilliant book the plot kept me guessing until the very end. The book was highly recommended at a local book club and I wasn't able to grab it first so decided to buy it for myself. My only critisim was that you had to make up your own mind what happened to the main character at the end, I would have liked the ending to be decided for me preferably for it to end happily.

OCR GCSE Modern World History Revision Guide
OCR GCSE Modern World History Revision Guide
by Ben Walsh

5.0 out of 5 stars really useful for GCSE students, 17 Mar 2012
I purchased this for my son who has just started his Y10 GCSE History course, it was recommended by his teacher. He says that it covers all the relevant topics and is easily digestible.

The Knitting Experience: Purl Stitch Bk. 2 (The Knitting Experience Series)
The Knitting Experience: Purl Stitch Bk. 2 (The Knitting Experience Series)
by Sally Melville

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fantastic offering from Sally!!, 30 Sep 2011
I bought this after reading and making many things from 'The Knitting stitch' and I have to say it should be on every knitter bookshelf. The instructions are clear and well set out the patterns a delight to follow. Everything is explained fully and the asides are really interesting to read. It makes the knitter want to grab a set of needles immediately and start knitting!

Knitting Experience: Color Bk. 3: Colour
Knitting Experience: Color Bk. 3: Colour
by Sally Melville

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely brilliant!!, 30 Sep 2011
If you already have one of the books in this series, by this author, then don't hesitate to buy this one, there are loads of ideas for inspiring projects. Everything is explained in a clear and logical way and there are snippets of information which will be of interest to any aspiring knitter.