Profile for Soodickins > Reviews

Content by Soodickins

Soodickins

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
EasyAcc® DoorBell Portable Plug-in Wireless Water-Resistant Door Chime and Push Button with LED Indicator -White
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 4 Oct. 2014
Excellent. Easy to set up. I can't believe how good this is! Lots of different tunes to suit season, mood or just a change. Dont hesitate, buy one now!

Lanvin Arpege Eau de Parfum for Women - 100 ml
Lanvin Arpege Eau de Parfum for Women - 100 ml
Offered by EAU DE LUXE (POWERED BY FBA)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Aug. 2014
I really love this perfume. It lasts a long time too.

Bright neon flags 200 individual flags multi coloured
Bright neon flags 200 individual flags multi coloured

5.0 out of 5 stars These are so handy when I need to mark something ..., 14 July 2014
These are so handy when I need to mark something. They can be lifted off without damaging the page too.

Morphy Richards 46718 Multifunction Can Opener
Morphy Richards 46718 Multifunction Can Opener

5.0 out of 5 stars It really works, 27 Jun. 2014
I bought this one for my Mother. At 90 she finds opening jars, cans & bottles really hard. This is a "one stop shop" solution. I've had one for years and I can't do without it! It is especially useful in opening those hard plastic packets. She loves it too!

New Oilcloth Polka dots Messenger Cross Body Satchel Shoulder Saddle Bag Large
New Oilcloth Polka dots Messenger Cross Body Satchel Shoulder Saddle Bag Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 4 Jun. 2014
Really pleased. As someone who has to carry a ridiculous amount of "stuff" this is perfect! And with the little pockets my phone and keys can be found every time.

Floral Cream Café Curtain Panel 59" x 24"
Floral Cream Café Curtain Panel 59" x 24"
Offered by Ians Emporium

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, 8 May 2014
Really pretty and effective. It's just what I needed. Ideal for my very small windows in my cottage. Good quality too.

Vax U88-AM-P Air³ Pet Multi-Cyclonic Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Vax U88-AM-P Air³ Pet Multi-Cyclonic Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 3 Mar. 2014
I bought this cleaner as my Dyson was becoming too heavy to carry up and down stairs. I have mobility problems. With two dogs and living near to a road there's a great deal of dust, fluff and dog hairs every day. This cleaner is superb! It's light and very efficient. A bit of a faff to use tools, but once I'm used to it I'm sure it'll get easier. I'm not too happy with turbo tool but I suspect I'm doing something wrong as all the other tools are brilliant. I love the fact the tools are safely stored on the machine. There's a long cable so I don't have to keep unplugging it when going from room to room. It's extremely manoeuvrable getting in all the nooks and crannies of an old cottage with ease. The dust canister is easy to empty. All in all I can thoroughly recommend this cleaner.

Bicycle Cover - BikeParka (NEW!) - Style STASH - Colour CIEL (Blue)
Bicycle Cover - BikeParka (NEW!) - Style STASH - Colour CIEL (Blue)
Offered by BikeParka

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 11 Feb. 2014
Perfect all weather cover. Very easy to use. Robust too. Very impressed with delivery. It arrived before I could tell my husband

NEW Re-Wind Eco Friendly Compact Pocket Torch - Features: Wind-up Action, Rechargeable and Solar Powered, Powerful 3 LED Beam, Silver Colour - Ideal Accessory for Walking, Hiking, Camping, Festivals, Power Cuts, Car Breakdown Internal Emergency Light - Never Needs Batteries! 2 Year Worldwide Guarantee
Offered by Re-Wind

In Preparation For The Theory Exam Grade 4
In Preparation For The Theory Exam Grade 4
by Lee Ching Ching

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 18 Dec. 2013
This series of workbooks are well laid out and deal with all the points needed for the grade. I've used them from Grade 1 and passed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4