Profile for Steph Williams > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
R.E.V.O.
R.E.V.O.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Album...must get it!, 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: R.E.V.O. (MP3 Download)
Love the songs, all are upbeat or have a catchy melody! Some are great for when you want to chill or go for a drive in the summer time! Would recommend this album to anyone!

IMAK Mouse Cushion, ideal for ergonomic support (purple)
IMAK Mouse Cushion, ideal for ergonomic support (purple)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy! Arrived swiftly, 23 Feb 2014
If you are skeptical about how well it will support your wrist, there's no need. The little balls inside it mould to the shape of your wrist making it comfy whatever position your wrist is in. It also works great as a stress ball...it's just so smushy and squishy! And the colour is pretty close to what you see so I am a very happy custormer! It also came quickly which is always a bonus!

Shrek 2
Shrek 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Soundtrack, 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: Shrek 2 (MP3 Download)
If you enjoyed the film then this is a great way to remember it! All the songs are awesome and I love singing along to it!

The Oh Hello's
The Oh Hello's

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Oh Hello's (MP3 Download)
Really enjoy the chilled out tones and catchy melody from the songs! Will be looking out for other albums by The Oh Hello's!

USB 2.0 Mic Speaker 5.1 Audio Sound Card Adapter
USB 2.0 Mic Speaker 5.1 Audio Sound Card Adapter
Offered by Mad Choice--Ships from HK station

1.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't work properly, 23 Feb 2014
I received my one in good time and when it finally arrived i was very excited to try it out. I put it in only to hear sound out of one of the headphones or sometimes none at all. It also had this fuzzy white noise. I know it's not my headset connection as when I connect it into the normal port it's fine. But as I record gaming videos I needed something which I could use for both the mic and sound. So was disappointed when it only half worked. I know other these things from other sellers work properly, as my sister has one, but I wouldn't buy this product from this seller again. Not worth the cheap price!

Persuasion
Persuasion

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing read, 25 April 2013
This review is from: Persuasion (Kindle Edition)
I love Jane Austen and this one is definitely my favourite. If you like pride and prejudice (or a good love story) then i would definitely get it! Never get tired of reading this one!

Some Nights
Some Nights

5.0 out of 5 stars good song, 25 April 2013
This review is from: Some Nights (MP3 Download)
Very funky tune that will get you singing along! This version is the clean version which is why i got it...can't exactly let children listen to swearing now can we?!

Bring Me Sunshine
Bring Me Sunshine

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tune, 25 April 2013
This review is from: Bring Me Sunshine (MP3 Download)
Great tune from a classic program!! Now brings a smile to my day whenever i hear it! Definitely worth buying!!

Komputerbay 32GB MicroSD SDHC Microsdhc Class 6 with Micro SD Adapter and High Speed USB Reader
Offered by KOMPBAY

2.0 out of 5 stars Dud card, 5 Mar 2012
After seeing all the great reviews and taking into the consideration the negative i thought i'd purchase...it arrives on time and at first everything was fine!!
But then it kept saying the memory card had been removed when it really hadn't.
so i scanned it etc
It then worked again for a bit but then same happened so this time i thought i'd format.
After still having problems and then not being able to re format it or do anything to it i sent it back!!

My advice always check before you use in your phone.
However the adapter did help alot when intitally using it!! so assuming you get a ligit card then you've made a decent purchase

Ellipse
Ellipse
Offered by hifi-media-store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, 22 Feb 2012
This review is from: Ellipse (Audio CD)
I love this album, song on it for everyone!!
I particularly like Canvas, something very calming about the song!!
Definately an album worth investigating if you've liked anything Imogen Heap has done before!!

Page: 1 | 2