Profile for T. Gold > Reviews

Content by T. Gold

T. Gold "cup half full" (UK)

Baked in America: The generous art of brownies, cupcakes, whoopies, muffins and more
by David Lesniak

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving this book, 3 Aug. 2011
This is a great book for delicious cakes. I visit the Outsider Tart store in London and the cakes served there are simply beyond words. So happy that their up-till-now secret recipes are available in this beautiful book. We got the book as soon as it came available and the same day my son tried out 2 recipes - delicious. Easy to follow with lovely photography - it's an inspiring and very funny read. Highly recommended. It's going to be my book of choice for up and coming birthdays and xmas gifts. It's got my son into cooking great cakes and for that I'll be forever grateful. Simply love this book.

Blocks: The Enlightened Way To Clear Writer's Block and Find Your Creative Flow
Blocks: The Enlightened Way To Clear Writer's Block and Find Your Creative Flow
by Tom Evans

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 23 Oct. 2009
If you are a writer of any kind, I would say this is a must-read. An excellent fast-read book explaining a powerful approach to breaking through any blocks. More than this, it gives precise information on advanced tools - simply - to expand creativity and get the job done. I found Tom through his seminars and there is wonderful magic going on here. He unblocked my blocks fast and this book gives you great tools to get straight in there. I love the book: the content is fresh, broad and advanced yet easy to grasp. Highly recommended to anyone who wants to create. Love it, love it, love it. It's better than anything else I have read on the topic. Try it.

Supercoach: 10 Secrets To Transform Anyone's Life
Supercoach: 10 Secrets To Transform Anyone's Life
by Michael Neill

5.0 out of 5 stars A great and easy read, 23 Mar. 2009
I loved this book. It's easy to read and has great advice on the simple and important issues of life. I found it a no-nonsense, right hook punch sort of book to getting life sorted. I have read Michael's other books as well, and this is my favourite. It's simple, hard hitting with great tips and funny ancedotes. Highly recommended if you have specific things to improve or you are after a general read on how to get happier in your life. It has helped me a lot and is on my favourites list.

You Can Have What You Want
You Can Have What You Want
by Michael Neill

5.0 out of 5 stars one of the greats, 8 May 2007
This is a great book. Once you have picked up, you have trouble stopping till you get to the end. I liked the style: simple, clear and sharp to the point. I couldnt help but get the idea throughout and by the end of it, I believed that you can actually (have what you want)! I liked the techniques, I like the way it's written and the tone. He knows what he's talking about. Highly Recommended 5 Star. Give it a go.