Profile for Andy > Reviews

Content by Andy

Andy

Penny Pusher. Drop the penny at just the right time & get your reward.
Penny Pusher. Drop the penny at just the right time & get your reward.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good machine - but smelly result!, 18 Dec 2011
I got this machine for my birthday and it is great! Once one of the platforms (stages etc) stopped working but I fixed that it was easy but I had my dinner (or tea) after playing with it for about 5-10 mins and It was McDonald's as a treat fries and a cheeseburger! And I ate a frie it tasted weird I thought it cant possibly taste weird so my mum had one mum said it tasted fine so this must be playing with the provided plastic coins (not washing my hands after using it.) In future if you get this after playing with it WASH YOUR HANDS! Or you will get smelly fingers (hands) and horrible tasting food.

I would still recomend this product so if you want an arcade machine this gets 3/5 off me! PS: you can also enjoy, Fruit machine, candy grabber, shooting gallery and even more great products! Thank you for reading this customer review.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 2, 2012 2:57 PM BST

Dennis & Gnasher: Special Agent Dennis & 25 More Crazy Adventures [DVD]
Dennis & Gnasher: Special Agent Dennis & 25 More Crazy Adventures [DVD]
Offered by becksdvds-co-uk
Price: 11.08

1.0 out of 5 stars I might order this soon!, 12 Dec 2011
This DVD looks great and has 8 Discs it says it has 2 bonus discs but I'm not sure if that means 6 normal discs and then 2 bonus ones I have also checked other websites and so far this website (Amazon) is cheapest! Also Please Amazon I would like you to reply!

Thank You Very Much! From Andrew.

PS: Please ignore the review as I do not have this product (DVD) yet!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 12, 2012 10:01 PM GMT

Casdon - Penny Slot Machine
Casdon - Penny Slot Machine

5.0 out of 5 stars Not bought it yet ignore the rating please..., 24 July 2011
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Casdon - Penny Slot Machine (Toy)
I have not bought this item yet but from the other review('S): it looks pretty good to me if there's at least one of these left by next Friday I might order it with my sisters help Please save one for me and keep it until next Friday for me feel free to reply Thank you, from Andrew.