Profile for A. Tudor > Reviews

Coleman 12 V QuickPump
Coleman 12 V QuickPump
Offered by TGS Industrial Supplies Ltd, Est 1987

2.0 out of 5 stars Not mains powered, 7 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Coleman 12 V QuickPump (Sports)
I bought this assuming that it was mains powered as it's description states that it can also be powered by a car lighter, when in fact it can ONLY be powered by a car lighter. Very disappointed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 27, 2013 11:56 AM GMT

Baby Op Kids 150001-1 First Walkers
Baby Op Kids 150001-1 First Walkers

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous shoes, 11 Sept. 2011
Lovely shoes. These are made of soft leather and the soles are very supportive. I would definitely recommend them, my daughter has had lots of compliments!

BRIO My Very First High Chair Toy
BRIO My Very First High Chair Toy

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely to look at, 19 Jun. 2011
I bought this for my 6 month old daughter and was really pleased with it, although I have great difficulty getting the suction cup on the bottom to stick. The toy itself came really well packaged, and it is incredibly robust - it's been on the floor many times due to lack of suction! My daughter absolutely loves it and still finds it interesting 7 months on.

Nature Girl
Nature Girl
by Carl Hiaasen

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, 5 Oct. 2008
This review is from: Nature Girl (Paperback)
I disagree with the first reviewer; if you haven't read Carl Hiaasen before then DON'T start here. This is a dull and lacklustre effort in a series of books that have been extremely entertaining and funny. I would suggest reading 'Lucky You', 'Sick Puppy' well in fact any of them but this. From start to finish this book feels like it's slowly running out of steam, but don't let that put you reading his other stuff, he's a great writer going through a bad spell.