ARRAY(0xa852a198)

Profile for Mr. P. J. Sheppard > Reviews

Content by Mr. P. J. Sheppard

Mr. P. J. Sheppard "Fyrebird" (Brighton UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Miele Power Plus S5211 Bagged Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner, 2200 Watt, Obsidian Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy, 31 Mar 2014
I love it (well my cleaner loves it) and that's all that matters. The noted how good it was on more than once occasion.

Samsung SCX-3405W Wireless Multifunction Mono Laser Printer (Print/Scan/Copy)
Samsung SCX-3405W Wireless Multifunction Mono Laser Printer (Print/Scan/Copy)
Price: 100.98

5.0 out of 5 stars No brainer, 31 Mar 2014
Bored of using a colour printer and the endless cartridge low warnings I binned my Epson (actually i stamped on it for anger therapy then chucked it) and took the plunge and ordered this one. Easy to set up and connect with wifi. it's astonishingly quick and i still have not had to change the cartridge from last year yet. I've recommended it to my parents too for ease of use. If you don't need to print in colour then this is a no brainer.

Logitech Wireless Speaker Adaptor for Bluetooth Audio Devices
Logitech Wireless Speaker Adaptor for Bluetooth Audio Devices
Price: 28.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought as gift, 31 Mar 2014
Bought his for my friends to use with their Bose speakers as they had to use a dock. I chose this version from the cheaper alternatives as it gets plugged in to a power source whilst the others run the risk of losing their battery charge. My friends love it and it's bought back to life their expensive speaker set as their phones are no longer tied down to it.

HoMedics FM-TS9-GB Deluxe Shiatsu Foot Massager
HoMedics FM-TS9-GB Deluxe Shiatsu Foot Massager
Price: 21.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Let down, 31 Mar 2014
Had high hopes for this due to the reviews on this site.

Positives

Looks good.

Negatives

Heat function makes little difference
Massage isn't great
loud

I think this will end up in a car boot somewhere, it's just not as good as people claimed, I guess their standards on what makes a good foot massage must be pretty low.

Belkin Notebook Cush Desk - Pitch Black/Soft Grey

Comfortable
Looks good
Good price

The negatives

Needs grips on the board to prevent the laptop sliding down
Not great for Mac airs as it slides down over the lip at the bottom

I like this product but will be looking to add some velcro to the board to stop my mac air sliding down, if you do have a similar laptop you might want to look at alternatives.

Gigaset C620A Cordless Phone with Answer Machine and Nuisance Call Blocking (Pack of 2)
Price: 59.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good phones, 29 Mar 2014
Good sound and easy to set up system, works well in a big apartment with three floors without loss of signal. Recommended.

SONiVO SW100 Soundwave Rechargable Portable Bluetooth Speaker - Emulsion White
SONiVO SW100 Soundwave Rechargable Portable Bluetooth Speaker - Emulsion White
Offered by FoneM8store
Price: 19.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks great but..., 29 Mar 2014
It looks great but it got confused so easily with more than one device and now refuses to even connect. There's no reset button and I contacted Sonivo to ask how I could sort it out but they never bothered to respond. It would cost too much to send it back so it's resigned to the bin.

The Fault in Our Stars
The Fault in Our Stars
Price: 2.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Honest heart gripper, 28 Mar 2014
Pulled in from the first page and held firmly until the last page let me go. A wonderful book which touches the heart as it deals with areas of life most of us don't want to think about.

Allegiant (Divergent, Book 3)
Allegiant (Divergent, Book 3)
Price: 5.86

4.0 out of 5 stars Great end to a great series, 13 Jan 2014
Really enjoyed this series as a trashy page turner. I get why people don't like this third instalment but for me it was realistic and unpredictable. Good on the author for not pandering to what most readers expected.

You Can BECOME EXCEPTIONAL: 10 Pages That Can Change Your Life
You Can BECOME EXCEPTIONAL: 10 Pages That Can Change Your Life
Price: 0.77

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Pop Psychology, 14 Dec 2013
I breezed through this book wondering what would be inside. Nothing new and I've read better articles in Psychology today than this. It's a positive pep talk, that's all.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7