Profile for PS > Reviews

PS

Razor A125 Kick Scooter
Razor A125 Kick Scooter

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Razor A125 Kick Scooter (Sports)
Amazing

John Crabbie's Non Alcoholic Traditional Cloudy Ginger Beer 500 ml (Pack of 12)
John Crabbie's Non Alcoholic Traditional Cloudy Ginger Beer 500 ml (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fight for the last drop, 6 Feb. 2012
The issue with Crabbie's is the battle in my house for a bottle. Cold and refreshing, just writing about it makes me want to check the fridge. Hits the spot every time.

Sigh No More
Sigh No More

5.0 out of 5 stars Music is seldom this good, 6 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Sigh No More (MP3 Download)
If I had bought this album on vinyl I would have worn a groove in it already. This is how music should be, evocative, emotional and completely absorbing. If in doubt it buy it, you won't be disappointed.

Doo-Wops & Hooligans
Doo-Wops & Hooligans

5.0 out of 5 stars Just can't stop my kids singing Bruno Mars!, 1 Aug. 2011
Obviously the singles off the album, Grenade, Lazy Song.... are the ones that everyone knows, but this album is full of gems. The songs are not all classics that will stand the tests of time. Instead there is a balanced mix of r&b, pop and ballads that will be sung and played all summer long. So in years to come this album will bring me back to memories of my kids singing Lazy Song and Grenade at the top of their voices and longing to be Bruno Mars!

Wow Wee Paper Jamz Guitar Instant Rockstar - Rock 2 - Bullet
Wow Wee Paper Jamz Guitar Instant Rockstar - Rock 2 - Bullet

5.0 out of 5 stars immense gift, 9 April 2011
This toy was really enjoyable and fun to play with (particularly enjoyed by my 10 year old son who wrote this review) , all my familly loved it and wanted to have a go themselves.

Now That's What I Call The 00's
Now That's What I Call The 00's

4.0 out of 5 stars Not cutting edge!, 21 Dec. 2010
I bought this almost as a panic buy. I needed music quickly that 100+ 30 to 50 year olds would not baulk at, might recognise and even (after a few drinks) dance a little to, at a dinner I had been organising. So I either create another playlist from the well worn tracks on my iPod or get something a bit more up to date, but not too cutting edge. These four CDs were nigh on perfect. The majority of the first two CDs provided me not only with an hour plus of recent music to entertain the masses but gave my two young sons an excuse to prance around the room singing their hearts out time after time plus a pinch of street cred. Why not 5 stars, well as per usual with compilations there are a number of tracks that you wouldn't necessarily buy. However there are still plenty of great tracks and through Amazon it proves great value.