Profile for grangran > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Mighty Bright Xtraflex Craft Light, Purple
Mighty Bright Xtraflex Craft Light, Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Great light, 31 Dec. 2014
This light is wonderful. Tiny- but such a strong white light. Great for reading in bed for me. Great for grandkids bunk bed. Clips onto almost anything and can be angled as you want.

Guinot Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream (Base Vital Antirides)
Guinot Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream (Base Vital Antirides)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cream, 31 Dec. 2014
This cream is tops. Easy to apply, non greasy, great price ( as it lasts ages ) and above all it WORKS

Clipper Fairtrade Loose Leaf Everyday Tea 250 g (Pack of 3)
Clipper Fairtrade Loose Leaf Everyday Tea 250 g (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tea, 31 Dec. 2014
We always buy this tea. It is our favourite. Good taste, good price, great smell. It's a marvellous cuppa.

AB Earth® Leather Men's Dark Brown Laptop Bag Briefcase Handbag Messenger,M36 (Brown)
Offered by AB Earth(EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Notch, 31 Dec. 2014
We bought this for our son for Xmas. It was such a reasonable price for such a fabulous quality laptop bag. It is well made, beautiful, useful, great size, adaptable and I am sure will last many years. He loved it.

Wasgij Great Train Robbery
Wasgij Great Train Robbery
Offered by Howleys Toy Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars was gij-love em!, 28 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Wasgij Great Train Robbery (Toy)
Good quality. these puzzles are excellent. You have to figure out what the finished picture looks like. we love doing them.

Kos Marco Polo Guide (Marco Polo Travel Guides)
Kos Marco Polo Guide (Marco Polo Travel Guides)
by Marco Polo

4.0 out of 5 stars useful, 28 Feb. 2014
This will be handy on holiday. Small and light and easy to read.lots of pictures.I can put in my pocket

Happy 90th Birthday Foil Party Banner 9ft Long 90 Today
Happy 90th Birthday Foil Party Banner 9ft Long 90 Today
Offered by Fancydresscoz

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 28 Feb. 2014
This banner was long, cheerful, cheap, easy to stick up with blue-tack and my cousin loved it when she was 90

Luxury Happy 90th Birthday Napkins
Luxury Happy 90th Birthday Napkins
Offered by Ed's Party Pieces

5.0 out of 5 stars Special, 12 Jan. 2014
These classy, soft and quality napkins are wonderful for my cousins birthday tea. They will go down well with the oldies!!! Such speedy delivery too. Thank you

One pair of Gold Tone & One pair of Silver Tone Lox secure locking earring backs from Aloxia
Offered by Aloxia

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 12 Jan. 2014
These secure grip earring keepers are absolutely wonderful. I have lost one of a pair of special earrings so often that I tended to put 2 backs on each!!! These are a little tricky to get off until you get used to doing it - but I don't have to worry now. Brilliant. Will recommend and buy more as presents.

Silver Square Cake Board (6" Square 3mm Depth)
Silver Square Cake Board (6" Square 3mm Depth)
Offered by Its Just A Box 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars cake board, 12 Jan. 2014
These silver cake boards were brilliant to put my Christmas cakes on that I made for family.They were strong and looked good, delivered promptly and I was really pleased with them

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5