Profile for Taranosaurus > Reviews

En Route
Offered by inandout-distribution
Price: 14.19

5.0 out of 5 stars whaaat, 7 May 2014
This review is from: En Route (Audio CD)
is this, you'll wonder. And when you finish listening to it, you'll still be thinking that - obviously in a more enjoyable fashion.

WOMANIZER - 2x Large velcro labels (5x16 cm) / substitution logos / large white reflecting for Julius K9 Power + IDC harness

1.0 out of 5 stars INCONSIDERATE NAME?, 25 April 2014
"Do You need a Womanizer for your b*tch? Look no further, get your b*tch womanized!"

I don't have a dog, but even if I did I would NEVER buy an item called WOMANIZER, and you shouldn't either. SRSLY.

Words and Things. With an introduction by Bertrand Russell. Gollancz. 1959.
Words and Things. With an introduction by Bertrand Russell. Gollancz. 1959.
by E GELLNER

4.0 out of 5 stars -, 20 April 2014
'A splendid piece of philosophical polemic which nobody interested in the subject ought to ignore... What Mr. Gellner has done to conduct an all-out, no holds barred, attack on what he calls "Linguistic Philosophy"' - Alasdair MacIntyre in the New Statesman

Biasonic Hotsauce - Birth Of The Nanocloud
Biasonic Hotsauce - Birth Of The Nanocloud
Price: 10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I picked it up in a charity shop but it's good to spread the word, 15 April 2014
Yeah, brilliant cover art - that's why I picked it up. Absolute surprise to find a gem packed with a medley of electro jams, smooth grooves in electrohouse, spacey synths and some really cool singers. Some of it can sound a bit dated... but only when veering on UK garage elements, but that's just personal pref, I produce music...like everyone else. Anyway, it's a good listen for fans of electronica... dancehall references, tribal beats in detroit house/UK garage/bump n grind/wobwobs/dancehalltrancehall etc
It's like... I'm sitting here at 10am with me coffee, but fo defs I'd play it out (if you wanna hire me...)

Fire in the Heart: Everyday Life as Spiritual Practice
Fire in the Heart: Everyday Life as Spiritual Practice
by Roger Housden

5.0 out of 5 stars A search through inner and outer terrain, 2 April 2014
'Roger Housden shows how the unprecedented era we live in is helping to unveil our spiritual longing, and how the most fertile ground for the spiritual quest is now in our everyday life. His own experience of how the secular can become sacred is amplified in conversations with Chloe Goodchild, his life companion, and with some of the leading voices of our time: Jacob Needleman, Fr. Bede Griffiths, Robert Bly, Ram Dass, Kathleen Raine, Irina Tweedie.' 'A penetrating search through inner and outer terrain.'

Smartcafe Cafetiere Hot Mug, Red
Smartcafe Cafetiere Hot Mug, Red
Offered by Plumbing Supermarket
Price: 15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I drink, therefore I are, 13 Feb 2014
So like it's a brilliant mug. It feels good holding it. Good design. I like red. Especially mugs. Unfortunately the filter thing does get really clogged after a couple of days and you have to throw it away and buy another one. Or you could wash it. Yeah, just wash it.

CBL Grassleaf Large Wooden Wood Rolling Box
CBL Grassleaf Large Wooden Wood Rolling Box
Offered by Glisteni Glisten
Price: 4.80

5.0 out of 5 stars good stuff holder, 13 Feb 2014
This dude can hold stuff good. I even put my pens, antidepressants and chocolate in there. I should have put my keys in there, because I already lost them because I was so stoned.

Fart Whistle
Fart Whistle
Offered by Simply Direct ltd
Price: 0.96

1.0 out of 5 stars flumps of wind., 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: Fart Whistle (Toy)
Reaaaaallly doesn't sound like a fart, more like a flap of wind. Less than a parp. More than a flump.

Return To The 36 Chambers: The Dirty Version
Return To The 36 Chambers: The Dirty Version
Price: 8.01

5.0 out of 5 stars No Milkshake in prison., 13 Feb 2014
Deep Respect to O.D.B., he got escaped from prison only to be found in a Mcdonalds drive-thru. What a weakness - He didn't even get his milkshake.

Atlantic
Atlantic
Price: 13.38

5.0 out of 5 stars i hate review titles.. it's just great ok?, 6 Aug 2011
This review is from: Atlantic (Audio CD)
absolutely stunning album. such an infusion of styles and genres, it feels like a remedy to overcomplicated music that tries too hard to grab your attention.
Reminds me of Kronos Quartet and Tosca Tango Orchestra, but with chilled out progfolk ethics.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3