Profile for Mrs Marie Gillespie > Reviews

Content by Mrs Marie Gill...

Mrs Marie Gillespie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Octonauts Octopod Playset
Octonauts Octopod Playset
Offered by net_price_direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 28 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Octonauts Octopod Playset (Toy)
My little boy is going to love this. Excellent service. the play set is of a good size with two Octonaut's and plenty of other items to keep your little one happy. I highly recommend this seller and product.

The Path of the Storm (The Evermen Saga, Book Three)
The Path of the Storm (The Evermen Saga, Book Three)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 23 July 2013
It took me a while to get into book three, but half way through it started to get more interesting and then I found I couldn't put my kindle down. Hope book four isn't too far away.

Rocket Cruiser Ride on 6v Police Motorbike Childrens Kids Electric Battery Car (White)

3.0 out of 5 stars Pain, 6 July 2013
When the bike arrived it was broken and a second bike was delivered a few days later which was also broken so we had to build a bike from the two that where sent to us and eventually we had a fully working bike. The delivery was quick I have to say but I will consider other peoples reviews from now on.

Kiddimoto Kids Police Helmet - Multicoloured, 48-52cm
Kiddimoto Kids Police Helmet - Multicoloured, 48-52cm
Offered by Service Champions

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 4 July 2013
This is a fantastic helmet and the price is good to. Excellent delivery service and packed well. The helmet is colourful and sturdy and will delight my little boy on his birthday. Would highly recommend this seller. Thanks

Sugarflair Spectral Concentrated Paste Food Colouring :: Perfect for all Cakes & Cupcakes - Chestnut Brown
Offered by The Vanilla Valley (WeddingAcrylics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 18 Jun. 2013
These pastes are fantastic, you do only nedd a small amount as it goes a long way. The bottles are big and will last ages. Delivery was only one day.

Sugarflair Spectral Concentrated Paste Food Colouring :: Perfect for all Cakes & Cupcakes - Party Green
Offered by The Vanilla Valley (WeddingAcrylics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 18 Jun. 2013

Sugarflair Spectral Concentrated Paste Colour - Navy
Sugarflair Spectral Concentrated Paste Colour - Navy
Offered by Electric Mania Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 13 Jun. 2013
What a product. I've ordered a few of these colours now and would never go back to using liquid colouring. It was delivered quickly and the finish colour is as stated correctly. Going to buy more of sugarflair colours.

The Hero of Ages: Mistborn Book Three
The Hero of Ages: Mistborn Book Three

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantasic A*, 11 Jun. 2013
A great book the final one. It had so many twists I never expected this outcome at all. I could not put my kindle down except when to sleep that is. I would urge people to read this trilogy or you will miss out on something so fantastic.

Sugarcraft Sugarflair Colour Spectral Paste Ice Blue 25G
Sugarcraft Sugarflair Colour Spectral Paste Ice Blue 25G
Offered by Cake and Cookie Central

5.0 out of 5 stars great colour, 11 Jun. 2013
Dispatched very quickly, I tested the colour and you only need the tiniest amount to get a great finish. The pot is big so will last a very long time. Would recommened this company

The Well of Ascension: Mistborn Book Two
The Well of Ascension: Mistborn Book Two

5.0 out of 5 stars OUTSTANDING, 1 Jun. 2013
Yet again an outstanding book. I was transfixed with it and yet again I was thrown by the various outcomes not expecting what I read. There were new characters of cause you either love them or hate them but they all have their own story to tell which makes the book that much better. Just down loaded the third.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4