Profile for bella > Reviews

Content by bella

bella

Enemy Coast Ahead- Uncensored: The Real Guy Gibson (Soft Cover)
Enemy Coast Ahead- Uncensored: The Real Guy Gibson (Soft Cover)
by Guy Gibson

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Book, 2 Jan. 2013
I have read Enemy Coast Ahead several times and was delighted to see that there was an 'Uncensored' edition. This book is a 'must read' for anyone who has an interest in WWII.

LEGO Toy Story: Buzz Lightyear Minifigure
LEGO Toy Story: Buzz Lightyear Minifigure

1.0 out of 5 stars They aren't joking when they say 'Minifigure'!, 2 Jan. 2013
I haven't had to buy LEGO for a few years, but my little 3 year old nephew adores Buzz. I thought this would be nice for him to carry around in his pocket. However, it is so small that I think it would be dangerous, as he is still putting things into his mouth! Not worth the price I paid and would have returned it had it not been for the fact that I lost it!

Boston Legal - Season 3 [DVD]
Boston Legal - Season 3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ James Spader

4.0 out of 5 stars Not my favourite season, 8 Oct. 2011
I love Boston Legal and Season 3 continues to be funny and highly watchable. William Shatner continues to put in a great performance as Denny Crane but some of the poignancy is absent which is a bit of a shame. However, Denny continues to make you laugh with the outrageous behaviour that makes him so endearing. Candice Bergen shows a real talent for comedy and there are some new members of staff at the firm and some outrageous clients. However, for me, the star of the show is definitely James Spader. His performance is outstanding and he well deserved an Emmy. All in all, a great series, but for me it doesn't quite reach the brilliance of Season 2.