Profile for lamouse > Reviews

Content by lamouse

lamouse

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Cairn Terrier (Dog Breed Book)
Cairn Terrier (Dog Breed Book)
by Robert Jamieson

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 17 April 2013
This book was really useful when I first bought my puppy, it had so much information and guidance. I have since used the book on buying a second cairn so I now have two. Again, there are loads of helpful tips and things to look out for regarding the breed. I cannot fault this book.

Fizzy Bubblegum Bottles 1 kilo bag
Fizzy Bubblegum Bottles 1 kilo bag
Offered by Top Brand Discounts 4 u

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST Sweets EVER!, 17 April 2013
These are my all time favourite sweet, I absolutely love these. These are really good value for money and a lot cheaper than buying in a pick n mix or at the supermarket, can't get enough of these!

Mega Sour Apple Bombs (Extreemely Sour) 250 gram bag (1/4 kilo)
Mega Sour Apple Bombs (Extreemely Sour) 250 gram bag (1/4 kilo)
Offered by Chocolate Buttons

3.0 out of 5 stars Wowwww!!!, 17 April 2013
MY boyfriend loves all the flavours in these sweets but personally I think they are TOO sour, just thinking about them or looking at a picture of the makes my mouth squirm! But like I said my boyfriend likes them and manages to eat them, but just be careful as they can make your mouth very sore if you eat too many! Once the sour coating has gone they are really delicious and the apple flavouring is lovely but beware of another blast of sourness in the middle!!

Steiff 20cm Slo Tortoise (Green)
Steiff 20cm Slo Tortoise (Green)

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute, 17 April 2013
My mum and dad got me this as a gift as I own a tortoise and they knew I would love this! This little fellow is very, very well made his material is so smooth yet does not malt. I love him and he is a lovely addition to my collection and also is a great reminder of my own tortoise pet.

Steiff 28cm Fynn Teddy Bear in Suitcase (Beige)
Steiff 28cm Fynn Teddy Bear in Suitcase (Beige)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Little Buddy, 17 April 2013
This bear is simply adorable, he comes in his own little suitcase and tucks away neatly inside, he is lovely and soft and his material is lovely. He is really well made and is a lovely addition to any collection. He would put a smile on anyones face no matter how young or old! I love him!

Soap & Glory Scent - Sationalism Gift Set.
Soap & Glory Scent - Sationalism Gift Set.
Offered by Stephensons Online LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 17 April 2013
I love soap and glory and wanted to give my friend a gift as she loves it too, this gift set is perfect and the smellies inside are lovely. And the way that the spray mechanism works makes it last loads longer than a traditioanl body spray would!

NO 7 EXTREME LENGTH MASCARA-BROWN/BLACK
NO 7 EXTREME LENGTH MASCARA-BROWN/BLACK

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Mascara Out There At The Moment, 17 April 2013
I have tried many mascaras, lots of brand names but this one tops them all. The brush is plastic and is square and this gives even coverage of your eyelashes and coats them lovely, you can even use it for the lower lashes that are sometimes harder to get to. It makes your eyelashed lovely and thick and lasts all day. I love this mascara.

Lip Smacker Coca Cola and Fanta Lip Balms Pack of 4
Lip Smacker Coca Cola and Fanta Lip Balms Pack of 4

5.0 out of 5 stars love these, 16 April 2013
these are yummy! they smell like the real thing and they make your lips so moisturised and once applied lasts for a good while. my boyfriend has also pinched my fanta one and he loves them too!!

MoYou Nail Art- 5 Nail Foil stickers wraps Bundle, Only £0.99 for a pack!!! M226+M227+M220+M012+M238. Amazing nails in seconds!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 16 April 2013
no more waiting for your nail varnish to dry! i saw these wraps and decided to try them out, they are so easy to apply you just fit them to your nail and then file off the end and wow instant transformation! the ones i put on lasted for two weeks aswell with no peeling or chipping, i only took them off as you could see where my natural nail had been growing underneath and was getting pretty long (so also good if your trying to grow your nails as my nails grew really long and strong underneath). a must buy and amazing value!

Kingdom Keepers II: Disney at Dawn
Kingdom Keepers II: Disney at Dawn
by Ridley Pearson

5.0 out of 5 stars i love these books!!!, 16 April 2013
having visited florida many times i am already obsessed with all of the parks and anything disney, but these books just enable you to take the magic home with you. you just want to carry on reading them all to find out whats going to happen next. when you are reading about different elements of the parks and reading about how they come alive you can just picture it fantastically! you have to get these books if you love anything about disney or fantasy reading!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3