Profile for lamouse > Reviews

The Politician's Husband [DVD]
The Politician's Husband [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Tennant

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 3 May 2013
Even though politics bores me to death I gave this a go, its a bit slow starting to begin with but does get better. Tennant is spot on for this role and the acting is excellent. Worth a watch!

Apple iPod classic 160GB - Black - 6th Generation
Apple iPod classic 160GB - Black - 6th Generation

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 May 2013
This Ipod is just perfect for me! The memory is so big I hold music, photos, movies, TV shows and more on mine! The maximum volume limit is amazing and goes so loud!

Walt Disney / Pixar - Up [DVD]
Walt Disney / Pixar - Up [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ed Asner
Offered by rsdvd

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourites!, 3 May 2013
Up is one of my favourite Disney films out of them all! Its sad at times and always makes me cry everytime I watch it! But its so funny in parts too, the story is really well thought and is very heartwarming! Up is suitable for all ages and I think everyone would enjoy this lovely film! A must see!

Denman D3 Classic 7 Row Styling Hairbrush
Denman D3 Classic 7 Row Styling Hairbrush

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Brush EVER!, 3 May 2013
I have always used the Denman classic brush. I have had my current one for about 10 years and its still like new! The quality is amazing. The brush is easy to clean and this is why the one i have is still like new. I would never use another brush apart from Denman, it detangles well and i use it when my hair is wet and when i am combing through conditioner and its very durable!

Apple iPhone 4 16GB SIM-Free - White
Apple iPhone 4 16GB SIM-Free - White
Offered by SKY BOOK

5.0 out of 5 stars I Phone all the way!, 3 May 2013
This phone is amazing, I would never have any other kind of phone other than an Iphone. The phone is really easy to navigate around and is easy to use for anyone. The apps are excellent and the speakers inbulit into the phone are good for playing music through the phone. The battery life is good and even though I charge mine every day but this is because i use it daily for music, games, facebook etc. Best phone ever!

Scott & Bailey - Series 3 [DVD]
Scott & Bailey - Series 3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Suranne Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 3 May 2013
This is an excellent drama series and the acting is spot on! Scott and Bailey make an excellent team, with humor in some parts. A good police drama.

Lightfields [DVD]
Lightfields [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dakota Blue Richards

5.0 out of 5 stars Chilling!, 3 May 2013
This review is from: Lightfields [DVD] (DVD)
This drama is very chilling and spooky in parts! It flicks between 3 different eras surrounding the same house as it unleashes the secrets and mysteries around the house! Its a gripping drama and well worth watching!

Broadchurch [DVD]
Broadchurch [DVD]
Dvd ~ Olivia Colman

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping!, 3 May 2013
This review is from: Broadchurch [DVD] (DVD)
This series was absolutely amazing! As the weeks went on you just get more caught up in the story! You learn by the end that everyone in the village hides a secret and this series was well thought out and leads to a real 'who dunnit?'. If you didnt watch this on TV this DVD is a must see! Even if its just to see what all the hype was about!

Iron Man 2 [DVD]
Iron Man 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Robert Downey Jr.
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!, 3 May 2013
This review is from: Iron Man 2 [DVD] (DVD)
This second one of the current trio is an amazing film! Downey Jr. is just perfect for this role. This is a must see film taht can be watched over and over again! A must see film!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and fresh, 17 April 2013
This perfume is one of my all time favourites and I love it so much for everyday use or going out. This fragrance is so light and fresh but it stays with you all day, even though I cant smell it I get so many compliments when I am wearing this perfume, its gorgeous!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3