ARRAY(0xb42db4ec)

Profile for Leonard Tippetts > Reviews

Content by Leonard Tippetts

Leonard Tippetts

Mining The Sky: Untold Riches From The Asteroids, Comets, And Planets (Helix Book)
by John S. Lewis
Price: 9.89

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, but outdated, 8 Jun 2013
While I read this book with much interest, I felt it is far too outdated to be relevant nowadays you're better of just looking at Google news' science section. Inspiring to read nonetheless.

X-LIGHT DRY SACK 80L BERGAN WATERPROOF BAG CANOE KAYAK
X-LIGHT DRY SACK 80L BERGAN WATERPROOF BAG CANOE KAYAK
Offered by Outdoor Value
Price: 10.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great - recommend for water sports without hesitation!, 8 Jun 2013
This 80l pack stood the test of the Thames this year over 4 days of rain and wind for Duke of Edinburgh gold! There was space enough for my roll mat, sleeping bag and personals along with one group tent and the bag itself fit snugly into a canoe. Bone dry inside throughout, so bone dry we (my group) had no idea a pot of sauce had exploded! However all we had to do was wash it out, which was easy. Only possible negative for myself was the description itself on Amazon, as i couldn't tell full dimensions. Price was definitely good for result, especially being the typical strapped for cash teenager!.