Profile for Salix > Reviews

2x Gardman Greenhouse/Shed Storage Shelving DOUBLE PACK
2x Gardman Greenhouse/Shed Storage Shelving DOUBLE PACK
Offered by Oypla

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value., 14 May 2016
Excellent value and very useful for storing cuttings and trays of fragile seedlings on. They are easy to put together and, whilst not sturdy quality, they do the job very well and are good value for money.

Romika Mikado 66, Women's Mules, Multicolour (braun/multi 345), 5 UK (38 EU)
Romika Mikado 66, Women's Mules, Multicolour (braun/multi 345), 5 UK (38 EU)
Offered by Schuhfachmann

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely but watch the size you choose., 14 May 2016
I like these very much indeed and the colours are lovely but my only sadness is that they do seem a little bit big. I didn't return them because, as bedroom slippers, it doesn't matter very much but if I order another pair I will order the next size down.

Backdoorshoes® Meadow Design Womens size UK 3-8 EU 36-41 Waterproof Garden Clog (UK5 / EU38)
Offered by Backdoor shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely & practical., 14 May 2016
This is my second pair of Backdoorshoes. The puppy chewed the first pair! The "Meadow" design is lovely and makes me smile whenever I put them on. They are warm and very comfortable with or without socks and I'm really not sure how I managed without them. They are so easy to slip into that it encourages me not to go out in my slippers or shoes and then trail garden soil all over the carpets. These are being kept on a higher shelf and well away from the pup.

Whittard of Chelsea Ceylon Pettiagalla OP Loose Tea 100 g
Whittard of Chelsea Ceylon Pettiagalla OP Loose Tea 100 g

4.0 out of 5 stars Well received gift., 14 May 2016
This was bought as a gift for a tea loving friend who was delighted and said it was the best tasting Ceylon he'd had for some time. The caddy it came in was extremely attractive too.

HG 5L Professional Limescale Remover - Hagesan Blue
HG 5L Professional Limescale Remover - Hagesan Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product., 14 May 2016
Have been using this to clean the loo for years but buying it in smaller bottles. It is an excellent product which gives sparkling, hygienic results but I discovered I could save a considerable amount of money by buying it in this larger container. I'm happy with the results of the product and happy to be saving some money.

Window Cleaner 500ml
Window Cleaner 500ml
Offered by Homecare Essentials Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product., 14 May 2016
Have always used washing up liquid to clean windows until now but as I like HG products so much I decided to give this a try. It's wonderful. No streaks, economical and has very good cleaning power. I won't be going back to using washing up liquid.

Taylors of Harrogate Pure Assam Leaf Tea, 125g (Pack of 1)
Taylors of Harrogate Pure Assam Leaf Tea, 125g (Pack of 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars A lovely cuppa., 14 May 2016
A lovely cuppa. Good quality, good tasting tea.

Taylors of Harrogate English breakfast Loose Leaf tea 125g (1 x Caddy)
Taylors of Harrogate English breakfast Loose Leaf tea 125g (1 x Caddy)
Offered by Healthstore

4.0 out of 5 stars Fresh-tasting., 14 May 2016
This was bought as a gift so I haven't tried it myself but the friend was delighted and says it is a lovely fresh-tasting tea.

Black & Decker BL1518L Li-ion Battery 18.0 Volt
Black & Decker BL1518L Li-ion Battery 18.0 Volt

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful., 14 May 2016
It is wonderful to have a second battery for my strimmer. I have a large-ish garden and also use it to tidy up in the churchyard over the road so having one battery on charge and one on the go is so helpful. It seems to hold its charge well so I am delighted.

Taylors Of Harrogate Afternon Darjeeling Loose Tea Carton 125 g (Pack of 6)
Taylors Of Harrogate Afternon Darjeeling Loose Tea Carton 125 g (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely tea, 13 Mar. 2016
A really lovely tea. A subtle flavour on its own or sometimes added to some Assam loose leaf to ring the changes.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14