Profile for Salix > Reviews

Content by Salix

Salix

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Ahmad Tea Ceylon Tea 500 g (Pack of 4)
Ahmad Tea Ceylon Tea 500 g (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars As time goes on I will probably work my way through many of the loose teas in the Ahmad Tea range and be delighted to do so, 19 April 2015
It is becoming so difficult to find loose tea in supermarkets that I'm thrilled to be able to buy them through Amazon. This Ceylon is a lovely fresh tasting tea and came with a generous free sample of Earl Grey on each box. As time goes on I will probably work my way through many of the loose teas in the Ahmad Tea range and be delighted to do so.

Ahmad Tea English Scene Caddy English Breakfast 100 g (Pack of 6)
Ahmad Tea English Scene Caddy English Breakfast 100 g (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 April 2015
A lovely tea in a lovely tin from an efficient seller. What more could one wish for?

Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away [DVD]
Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away [DVD]
Dvd ~ Erica Linz

4.0 out of 5 stars It has magic and delight wherever you look and I would say it is ..., 19 April 2015
I've never been lucky enough to see a live Cirque du Soleil show so as a result I have most of them on DVD. This was not what I was expecting as it is a film rather than a filmed live show but that does not detract from its charm in any way. It has magic and delight wherever you look and I would say it is a must for all hard core Cirque fans. It is just different.

Compatible Accessories Kit Roomba 600 Series Vacuum Cleaning Robot (robot vacuum spare part)

4.0 out of 5 stars I am reasonably pleased with these accessories, 19 April 2015
I am reasonably pleased with these accessories. The brushes and the beater fit very well indeed but one of the three filters does not fit at all and cannot be used. the other two are fine. When one considers the saving made by buying these rather than the genuine Roomba parts 2 out of 3 is pretty good so I'm happy. I gather that many Roomba owners give them names and mine is no different. She is Matilda because she waltzes around cleaning as she goes. With good gardening weather on the horizon she is about to start waltzing in earnest with her smart new brushes.

Dreamland Premium Fully Fitted Double Size with Dual Controls Electric Heated Mattress Cover
Offered by Sales Direct Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Am very pleased with the purchase and with the efficient seller, 19 Mar. 2015
This is a lovely blanket. My previous blanket had strings which had to be wrestled under the mattress. It was backbreaking and not very efficient. This one fits snugly to the bed and doesn't wander about in the night.. It heats up very quickly and the controls are particularly user friendly. The connecting point of control and blanket is much thinner than on the previous blanket so there are no lumps and bumps to stick into shoulders. Am very pleased with the purchase and with the efficient seller.

Mouse pulling a heavy sack
Mouse pulling a heavy sack
Offered by sexton blakes

5.0 out of 5 stars Each one is a tactile and visual delight. The seller is efficient and friendly which means ..., 10 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Mouse pulling a heavy sack
This is the 7th of these entrancing little figures which I have bought from Sexton Blake's. Each one is a tactile and visual delight. The seller is efficient and friendly which means that I'm sure to return for more in the future. They have become addictive. Thank you again to Sexton Blake.

Swimming to Cambodia [DVD] [1987] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Swimming to Cambodia [DVD] [1987] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by RAREWAVES USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Swimming and drowning., 14 Sept. 2014
I saw this first many years ago on television and was amazed by it. Spalding Gray's performance was hypnotic and funny. I doubted that I would be able to find it on DVD but after a chance conversation with a friend decided to hunt for it and there it was. An insider's view of the making of The Killing Fields. An insider's view of life, the universe and everything. It's all true except the one about the banana! Spalding Gray's death is a tragic loss to the stage and to humour. I'm delighted to be reunited with this. thank you Amazon.

Taylors of Harrogate Special Rare Assam Loose Leaf Tea Caddy 100g
Taylors of Harrogate Special Rare Assam Loose Leaf Tea Caddy 100g
Offered by Healthstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tea., 14 Sept. 2014
This is a lovely tea. I think it is probably a better quality Assam than I have been used to buying. It has wonderful smokey notes to it. I think I shall have to keep buying it because I've become hooked on it. The tin has a good, well fitting lid to keep the tea fresh and looks good on the shelf.

Twinings English Breakfast Loose Tea 500 g
Twinings English Breakfast Loose Tea 500 g

4.0 out of 5 stars Good tea., 14 Sept. 2014
I have become more and more disillusioned with supermarkets. Loose tea is almost impossible to find. Rows and rows of tea bags but loose tea..........? so I have stopped searching and now buy all my loose tea through Amazon. Frustration over. Twinings English Breakfast is a good, sharp basic tea. The tin has a good tight-fitting lid and looks good on the kitchen shelf.

Tea Caddy - Cut Corner - TEAPOTS DESIGN - 13cm
Tea Caddy - Cut Corner - TEAPOTS DESIGN - 13cm
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely., 14 Sept. 2014
This caddy is a delight. Bright, crisp and clean looking. The lid is a good fit and I am very pleased with it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7