Profile for S. Rodwell > Reviews

S. Rodwell (Norfolk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Baby Shower String Decoration 6x 2m Strings
Baby Shower String Decoration 6x 2m Strings
Offered by Emma's Party Stuff by EJG Supplies Ltd (all orders dispatched 1st class - ignore estimates)

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 16 April 2014
I had already purchased a pack of banners and balloons, so in the end didn't really need these. They are really long. so could have cut them in half I suppose. Good for what they are, but I went overboard I think!

Unisex Baby Shower Party Pack - Contains Extra Large & Wide 2.6m Foil Holographic Banner & 12 x 11" Luxury Satin Balloons For Helium Or Air
Offered by Card Outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 16 April 2014
Good value and good quality. Enough to decorate our lounge and conservatory with some items left over. Everyone commented on how festive the room looked.

Pin The Dummy Game
Pin The Dummy Game
Offered by Babies Babies

3.0 out of 5 stars This was ok, 16 April 2014
This review is from: Pin The Dummy Game (Baby Product)
We had more fun with some of the other games I bought. This was ok, but I wouldn't buy it again for another shower.

Baby Shower Game - Nursery Rhyme Quiz (12 Pack)
Baby Shower Game - Nursery Rhyme Quiz (12 Pack)
Offered by Uk Baby Shower Co

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprising, 16 April 2014
I thought this would be an easy game! What a surprise. Half the people couldn't remember their nursery rhymes - the ones that could; you could see that elusive look come over them as they tried to figure out which rhyme it cam from. Well worth it - great fun for all ages.

Find The Nappy Pins - Baby Shower Game
Find The Nappy Pins - Baby Shower Game
Offered by Robelli Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun, 16 April 2014
We put these pins in a bowl of rice and then gave people 30 seconds to take out as many as they could with one hand. Lots of good clean fun and made us laugh a lot too.

Ewan the Dream Sheep
Ewan the Dream Sheep
Offered by Baa Baa Baby

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely Helped, 16 April 2014
My grandson is now six weeks old and for the first few weeks was a restless sleeper. Someone suggested I buy him Ewan the Dream Sheep and I'm told by his parents that he settles a lot easier now with the little light and the background noise of the hoover! When you are deprived of sleep you will try anything - and if it works, well that's a bonus!

The Unpredictable Consequences of Love
The Unpredictable Consequences of Love

5.0 out of 5 stars Jill Mansell does it again, 16 Feb 2014
You always know where you are with Jill Mansell's books. Bit like a warm wooly jumper - comfortable, safe and enjoyable. Loved it.

Bear Grylls Worst Case Scenario 6 DVD Pack
Bear Grylls Worst Case Scenario 6 DVD Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for Grandson, 9 Jan 2014
This lived up to all the expectations of my grandson. He's a massive Bear Grylls fan. I expect it will be played again and again.

Star Wars Sound Blaster Voice Keychain
Star Wars Sound Blaster Voice Keychain

5.0 out of 5 stars Secret Santa Gift, 9 Jan 2014
I bought this as a gift for a secret Santa at work. It went down a storm and was one of the highlights of the evening - yes it kept being played at inappropriate moments! Had us all in stitches.

Vicious Circle (The Hector Cross Novels Book 2)
Vicious Circle (The Hector Cross Novels Book 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not his best, 15 Dec 2013
I found the storyline predictable. Not as good as his others. Wouldn't recommend it. Shame really, as I loved all of his other books.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3