Profile for yiddoboy > Reviews

Insurgent [Blu-ray] [2015]
Insurgent [Blu-ray] [2015]
Dvd ~ Shailene Woodley

4.0 out of 5 stars Great film read the review, 15 Aug. 2015
Not as good as the book too much was left out. I would seriously watch again as a second show opens up so much more.

Scholl Velvet Soft Smooth Pink Electric Pedi Foot File + 2 Free Replacement Rollers / Removes Rough & Hard Skin
Offered by skyweb123

4.0 out of 5 stars Huge Brownie points, 15 Aug. 2015
Bought for my Mum who loves it

New Mens Dunlop Sports Flat Open Toe Velcro Trail Walking Sandals Size UK 7-12, DMP558 Navy Red UK 9
Offered by Brookland Shoes Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Boats, 15 Aug. 2015
Size 12 and then some

10 Person HSE Workplace First Aid Kit with Care Super Market Pen
10 Person HSE Workplace First Aid Kit with Care Super Market Pen
Offered by Care Supermarket

5.0 out of 5 stars Conforms to all eu regulations, 15 Aug. 2015
I'm a health and safety rep. so I have to love it. seriously if you get stopped by the police on the continent this will shut them up in spades.

Animal Jekyl Aop, Men Flip Flop, Black (603 Black), 9 UK (43 EU)
Animal Jekyl Aop, Men Flip Flop, Black (603 Black), 9 UK (43 EU)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 15 Aug. 2015
'lurid colours but a nice pair of thongs as the Aussies call them.

ANGEL MOBILITY LIGHTWEIGHT ROLLATOR FOLDING TRI WALKER WALKING FRAME ZIMMER 3 WHEEL WALKER (Blue)
Offered by Independent Health & Mobility

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, Good value, a couple of minor issues., 30 July 2015
Great item makes it far easier to get around than using my stick. The item is very stable and compared to other like products I have found reasonably priced. On a negative I do not need the breaks and there is no easy way to remove them. It is difficult to get over steps a four wheel configuration such as my trolley is better. This does not take up anywhere near the space and folds to take on the bus or to go in the back of the car.

Crest Medical 10 Person HSE Workplace First Aid Kit
Crest Medical 10 Person HSE Workplace First Aid Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value first aid kit, 5 July 2015
I bought this for my car as you are required to carry a first aid kit on the continent. Will buy another for at home as it is better equipped than the ones at work. Great value

T60 Noise Cancelling bluetooth headset earphone headphone (black)
T60 Noise Cancelling bluetooth headset earphone headphone (black)

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not fit my head, 5 July 2015
Not for me sorry obviously my head is the wrong shape. I could not get comfortable wearing them. They did not fit properly. For the price they offer great sound quality. Sadly not for me.

Jupiter Ascending
Jupiter Ascending
Dvd

3.0 out of 5 stars Watchable, 5 July 2015
Good Scifi action movie with excellent effects and a fair story line. Thank god I rented it. From the makers of the Matrix had me sold. There was not enough depth of plot and I could see where the storyline was going. If you totally switch your brain off this is huge fun just not for me. I would recommend giving it a try though the CGI is excellent and there are some great scenes.

Cat Moor Sb, Men's Safety Shoes, Black (Black), 9 UK (43 EU)
Cat Moor Sb, Men's Safety Shoes, Black (Black), 9 UK (43 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable lightweight work shoe, 13 Jun. 2015
Not much heavier than normal trainers with the safety of a work shoe. Used to be recommended by RMG apparently going private has introduced cost cutting measures. My local Postie cannot get them anymore!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19