Profile for Stuart Grinnall > Reviews

4 Piece Cheese Knife Set
4 Piece Cheese Knife Set
Offered by EazyDeal

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for a cheese board...., 27 Jan 2014
but not so good for chopping great chunks of cheddar. The actual knives are quite small, not much more than 10cm including handle.

Nuby Imonster Snack Keeper
Nuby Imonster Snack Keeper

4.0 out of 5 stars mmm jumbo raisins, 27 Jan 2014
My only quibble is that the teeth are a little bit too stiff for my little man's little hands and fingers.

Mega Bloks Dragon Castle Bucket
Mega Bloks Dragon Castle Bucket

4.0 out of 5 stars Josh loves it, 27 Jan 2014
Though there aren't any instructions for making the castle as per the picture on the side (I got close but not quite)

Mophie Juice Pack Helium Battery Case for iPhone 5/5s in Metallic Black - MFi Approved

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, about as good as it can be., 27 Jan 2014
I bought the Mophie Juice pack as I found the battery in by iPhone 5 doesn't quite last a day. It's as small and light as it could be considering it essentially doubles the battery life. I got used to the size and weight quickly and only notice the difference when I take the case off to use in a running arm band.

I would have given it 5 stars if they had integrated the headphone socket (you need to use the adaptor provided) and a lightening power adaptor instead of the micro USB

Gund 18cm Silly Sound Maracca
Gund 18cm Silly Sound Maracca

3.0 out of 5 stars OK Product, 27 Jan 2014
This product is OK, though... There is no way to change the battery and it's a bit too 'floppy' to use properly, my child seems to get frustrated by the way it flops about.

Brabantia Compostable Bin Liners, Size C, 10-12 Litre - 10 Bag Roll
Brabantia Compostable Bin Liners, Size C, 10-12 Litre - 10 Bag Roll
Offered by Stack 'm High Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars More expensive and not as good as the originals, 27 Jan 2014
I purchased these as an alternative to the original non compostable bin liners. These are more expensive and massively inferior, whilst I try to 'go-green' where possible, it doesn't make sense when it costs you extra for a worse product - no integral tie, and I find moisture leaks through.