Profile for Raya > Reviews

Heavy Duty 14CM SOLID PESTLE & MORTAR
Heavy Duty 14CM SOLID PESTLE & MORTAR
Offered by PICCOLI-TESORI

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, 12 Mar 2013
Simply a quality product and I love it! I think this will go well with any kitchen and it's affordable considering it is granite. Much better than the stone pestle and mortars in my opinion

Kitchen Craft Beech Wood Fruit Reamer
Kitchen Craft Beech Wood Fruit Reamer

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have product for every kitchen!, 12 Mar 2013
Far far superior to a traditional lemon squeezer....simple but effective!! You don't waste any of the citrus fruit juice as it literally squeezes out most of it! Brilliant!

Epistick Epilator Facial Hair Removal Tool (Comes Complete With English Instructions On How To Use, Courtesy of RazorBlades4u)
Offered by RazorBlades4u

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to use!!, 12 Mar 2013
put it this way....I don't have a tache no more! I have saved alot of money as I don't pay for threading. The product is good value for money too

Extra Large 34 Inch Wheeled Holdall (Black)
Extra Large 34 Inch Wheeled Holdall (Black)
Offered by Karabars UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing space!!, 12 Mar 2013
I bought this for my son who is a uni student and when he comes to visit he brings things back in 2 holdalls and a carrier bag!! This does the job in one and he doesn't mind being seen with it!

Uniqstore Set of 5 Pink Design Double Ended Nail Art Dotting/ Marbleizing Tool- Best Quality at Best Price!!!!
Offered by Global Fly

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!, 12 Mar 2013
I have used these on myself and on friends and family members...all agree the results are great. Value for money too

Walk Slim: The Easy Way to Loose Weight in 30 Days
Walk Slim: The Easy Way to Loose Weight in 30 Days

5.0 out of 5 stars Motivating Read!!, 5 Jan 2013
I bought this book years ago and a friend borrowed it never to return it. It's a simple and straightforward guide and you see real results!