Profile for Kirsty > Reviews

Kirsty

WaterWipes Super Value Box - Pack of 12, Total 720 Baby Wipes
WaterWipes Super Value Box - Pack of 12, Total 720 Baby Wipes

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product! Would recommend!, 18 Dec 2013
I first came across this product when I visited the baby show at Excel in 2013. I brought them based on how pure the wipes are and I was very pleased with them.

When my first box finished. I tried another named branded product but returned to use water wipes when I used the other brand to wipe something off the wall and it took the paint off. I thought if it can take the paint off the wall what is it doing to my babies skin.

The downsides of the product for me are:

1) The price some shops charge around my area. I have found them priced at £1.99 for a pack of 60.
2) When you go to take 1 baby wipe out about 8 or more come out, which is really annoying.
3) The packaging is quite loud, when your trying to change baby quitely in the night for instance, the packet makes so much noise.

Harrisons Maple Syrup Dips 100 x25g
Harrisons Maple Syrup Dips 100 x25g
Offered by B I Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty!, 5 Dec 2013
Really good product! Good shelve life! Really nice flavour! Highly recommend this item! Brought it for use in catering business but find myself using it within my home.

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Smart Phone
Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Smart Phone
Offered by Fun Collectables

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor sound quality, 5 Dec 2013
I returned this item due to its poor sound quality. You literally have to turn everything off in the house for baby to hear the toy.

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Click 'n Learn Remote
Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Click 'n Learn Remote

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy!, 5 Dec 2013
Brought this for my 5 month old as she is now into our remotes and phones in the house. Good sound fquality, volume control and easy to understand. Plays music and easy to clean.

Summer Infant 3-Stage Super Seat (Blue)
Summer Infant 3-Stage Super Seat (Blue)
Offered by Designer Kids and Baby

5.0 out of 5 stars My 5 month old loves it!, 5 Dec 2013
Overall a great toy, keeps baby amused and aids her in siting up, which she loves to do but is not able to unaided. Great that it has many uses. Good that the table top can swivel and she is able to access alll the toys at once. Downsides: Belt always gets lost/stuck underneath her. Worried that the two bigger toys could spring back onto baby when she pulls it.

Pig Goes Pop
Pig Goes Pop

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks better on the adverts, 5 Dec 2013
This review is from: Pig Goes Pop (Toy)
Brought this toy for my Niece aged 6. Although she love to play with Pig Goes Pop, she thought the burgers would pop back out of the pig's mouth as seen on the advert and there would be a better pop. The grey belt clip keeps falling of which is annoying and will eventually get lost. Helps children with their colours and counting