Profile for GHAZAL > Reviews

Content by GHAZAL

GHAZAL

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Clarks Womens Casual Clarks Essential Curl Leather Shoes In Black Standard Fit Size 8

4.0 out of 5 stars Good and comfortable, 29 May 2015
I am a size 7 (for Clarks!) but ordered size 8 and it fits perfectly. So I believe this particular design is smaller fit. Clarks shoes are not my first choice when buying shoes, as I don't consider them as very comfortable and their designs are not special! But this one is comfortable and do the job for what I expect them to do (work). The inside is also soft and comfortable to walk and stand on for long hours!

The LEGO® Ideas Book
The LEGO® Ideas Book
by Daniel Lipkowitz

1.0 out of 5 stars I bought this book to help my son get some ..., 26 May 2015
This review is from: The LEGO® Ideas Book (Hardcover)
I bought this book to help my son get some ideas, but the book doesn't do that!! It's just full of pictures not instruction of how you make... So I sent it back!

Oi Frog
Oi Frog
by Kes Gray

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 26 May 2015
This review is from: Oi Frog (Paperback)
My son didn't like the book despite his great passion for frogs!

Gadgets Hut UK - Pack of 24 Jelly Growing Sea Life Creatures Animals Amazing toys for children boys and girls
Offered by Gadgets Hut UK

2.0 out of 5 stars They are fine for the price you pay (as a party filler) ..., 26 May 2015
It takes ages for these toys to grow, not 72 hours! And they shrink when you get them out of the water. They are fine for the price you pay (as a party filler) but some come with faults, such as crocodile with missing tail, turtle with a faulty she'll which doesn't grow on one side!

Sea Creature Toy Figures - Solid plastic set of 16
Sea Creature Toy Figures - Solid plastic set of 16
Offered by Cuddly Critters Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 26 May 2015
Very nice, my son is happy with them :-)

1Stop Graphics Shop - FULL COLOUR SHARK PORTHOLE WALL STICKER - BEDROOM LOUNGE SEA DECAL P13 - Size: Large
Offered by 1stopgraphicsshop

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 26 May 2015
Bought this as a part of decorating my son's bedroom for his birthday. Put it up and it won't stay on the wall. We painted the room few weeks before so it's nice and clean and the paint is matt. After 5 days it's still curling and coming off. It has also a small bit missing(on the picture) first we thought its torn but there was no trace of it on the backing paper. The picture is nice but doesn't worth the money at all. We would have been fine if the picture stayed on the wall but it's not and we don't want to apply paste/glue which ruins the wall...
Comment Comment | Permalink

Hatley Boys Sea Creatures Raincoat, Blue, 6 Years
Hatley Boys Sea Creatures Raincoat, Blue, 6 Years

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 26 May 2015
Good quality, nice lining.

White Diamonds Sash Ice Case Cover with Swarovski Elements for iPhone 5/5S - White
Offered by PowerSolutionsOnline

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless. The cover looks good but it's tight, 15 May 2015
Useless. The cover looks good but it's tight, and when I first pushed the phone in, the top bit near the on/off is, cracked so it's broke now. Remember that this cover is not like most other covers which are silicone/flexible, this is solid so very likely to crack or break.

Timberland Earthkeepers Savin Hill Tall, Women's Lace Boots, Glazed Ginger, 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice stylish boots, 19 Mar. 2015
Very nice stylish boots. I am a size 7 and I'm not skinny but these boots sit around my ankle very nicely. The leather is soft and the colour is great. I don't have problem with wearing out the laces because I just use the zip, no need to fiddle with the laces ;-)

Fly London Frey Rug/Oil Suede/Damani/Rug, Women's Court Shoes, Light Grey/Forest/Red/Light Grey, 2 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars I like the shoes, 19 Mar. 2015
I like the shoes, comfortable and nice size heel, they look great too! The only thing is that from the photos I didn't realise that the red patch is shiny! I would have preferred if it wasn't shiny! The green bit is suede. So bear that in mind ;-) I am a size 7 but for Fly I'm 8, maybe it doesn't work for you that way, but I found Fly sizing smaller than my other makes!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10