Profile for GHAZAL > Reviews

Content by GHAZAL

GHAZAL

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Timberland Earthkeepers Savin Hill Tall, Women's Lace Boots, Glazed Ginger, 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice stylish boots, 19 Mar. 2015
Very nice stylish boots. I am a size 7 and I'm not skinny but these boots sit around my ankle very nicely. The leather is soft and the colour is great. I don't have problem with wearing out the laces because I just use the zip, no need to fiddle with the laces ;-)

Fly London Womens Frey Oil Suede Damani Rug Court Shoes P142751014 Light Grey/Forest/Red/Light Grey 2 UK, 35 EU

4.0 out of 5 stars I like the shoes, 19 Mar. 2015
I like the shoes, comfortable and nice size heel, they look great too! The only thing is that from the photos I didn't realise that the red patch is shiny! I would have preferred if it wasn't shiny! The green bit is suede. So bear that in mind ;-) I am a size 7 but for Fly I'm 8, maybe it doesn't work for you that way, but I found Fly sizing smaller than my other makes!

Fly London Women's Phal Sebta Boots
Fly London Women's Phal Sebta Boots
Price: £80.00 - £125.00

4.0 out of 5 stars I love the boots, 31 Jan. 2015
I love the boots, elegant and beautifully made. I am usually size 7 but always buy size 8 from Fly London.

Fly London Womens Kita Mousse Oil Suede Court Shoes P143263000 Black/Black 8 UK, 41 EU

4.0 out of 5 stars -) I really liked these shoes when saw the photographs, 4 Jan. 2015
I am a size 7 but always order a size 8 when buying fly london. So bear that in mind if you are a first buyer ;-) I really liked these shoes when saw the photographs, but the contrast/ difference between the suede and leather part is hardly noticeable in real life! Obviously the photo is in a perfect light and that's how it looks very elegant but in real life you can hardly notice that so it looks as if you are wearing a black shoe!! Any way I decided to send the black one back and order the brown one. Apart from that, the shoes are very comfortable as other fly london foot wear. I have wide feet and these are perfect.

Fly London Womens Yepe Fashion Sandals
Fly London Womens Yepe Fashion Sandals
Price: £71.99 - £89.99

4.0 out of 5 stars comfortable. They are almost glittery and shiny in a ..., 24 Dec. 2014
Lovely shoes, comfortable. They are almost glittery and shiny in a bright day!! It is not usual for me to wear glittery things(!) but I really like these. I purchased the black one but it's not really black, it's black with gold glitters!! The leather is lovely and soft. The only thing is the colour of lining which stained my socks after wearing them for the first time, they went green, I washed them but the colour didn't come off. I used another pair and it happened again so I learnt that the colour keeps coming off and I kept the two already stained socks for these! And the sizing I have no complaint, first time buyers should consider buying one size up, a Fly shoes are smaller fit. I am a 7 and always order 7.5 or 8 when buying Fly.

Phonics (Flash Kids Flash Cards)
Phonics (Flash Kids Flash Cards)
by Flash Kids Editors
Edition: Cards

3.0 out of 5 stars the images could have been a lot better., 24 Dec. 2014
The purpose of these cards is obvious, that's why we buy them!! But they are thin with rather silly pictures, the images could have been a lot better.

JETech® APPLE CERTIFIED USB Sync and Charging Data Cable for iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 3G/3GS, iPad 1/2/3, iPod 1 Meter 0156
Offered by JEDirect UK

5.0 out of 5 stars All fine, 24 Dec. 2014
It's doing the job and no problem yet!

Andrew James 14 Piece Space Saving Large Vacuum Seal Storage Bags Ideal For Clothes, Cushions And Travelling
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

2.0 out of 5 stars All large, 24 Dec. 2014
These bags are all the same size, all large. So you don't get different sizes which is useful because you don't always want huge bags. It takes long to get the air out, it could be for the fact that they are large,...

13Pcs Cute Animals Play Water Children Kids Baby Soft Rubber Float Squeeze Wash Bath Pool Tub Sounding Toys
Offered by Phoenix B2C UK

2.0 out of 5 stars the plastic is very thin and you can expect it to split easily. The price is good compare to other bath ..., 24 Dec. 2014
It took three weeks for these toys to be delivered. Some are different to what we saw on the photographs. One octopus has a cut, the plastic is very thin and you can expect it to split easily. The price is good compare to other bath toys which can be rediculous price for a piece of rubber! You get 13 in the pack. They are small but it doesn't matter for us as my son is old enough not to put them in his mouth.

JOULES Boys JNR Boys Printed Welly Wellington Boots R_JNRBOYSWELLY Navy Shark 11 UK Child, 30 EU, 12 US Child

4.0 out of 5 stars My son doesn't complain about these and I am happy that they are more comfortable than some other wellies ..., 24 Dec. 2014
My son doesn't complain about these and I am happy that they are more comfortable than some other wellies which I myself never wear as they are most uncomfortable!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9