Profile for GHAZAL > Reviews

Reusable 100 use toastabags Gold Twin Pack
Reusable 100 use toastabags Gold Twin Pack
Offered by IDEAL_DEALS

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely cheese sandwiches!, 21 Nov 2012
I bought these bags based on the reviews from other buyers, they make nice cheese sandwich and are very good to heat chips or fish fingers etc. They are easy to wash, I always get thin or medium sliced bread and no problem with putting them into the bag, but I think it would be hard to push the sandwich in if the bread is chunky!

Hi-Tec Women's Zermatt 200 HPi Snow Boot
Hi-Tec Women's Zermatt 200 HPi Snow Boot

4.0 out of 5 stars I like them!, 21 Nov 2012
I was looking for a pair of snow boots which looks feminine as well as being warm with a good grip! I have an important advice to give! I am size 7 and ordered size 7 but these boots won't allow me to wear thick socks with them, I tried them on in the house with a normal pair of socks and there was not much room left, but maybe you do not need thick socks with them because of the lining etc, I always have freezing cold feet in winter, that some times I could get numb toes if I wear leather boots or wellies. I wasn't sure to buy these or not first because the colour looked very pale in the photos, and second because they look a bit bulky, again in the photos! But I wanted this colour and I need good grip for snow or ice (maybe), they arrived very quickly and I tried them on, not out side yet, but they are sturdy and warm and comfortable to walk with, they are pull on boots, I think for the reason that zip or any other fastening would let water or snow to get into the boots, its a bit of job to take them off but I think it's fine,lets not be lazy ;-))And about the colour, the are not as light as you see on the photos, I like the colour and hope that they won't get dirty quick!

WMA BLACK BUN HAIR FORMER DONUT DOUGHNUT SHAPER RING STYLER HAIRDRESSING Diameter:9cm
Offered by fashionnewsun

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good at all, 7 Nov 2012
This is the worst hair doughnut maker I have ever had, its like what you use in the kitchen to scrub your pans, its rough. Its also very small and the hole which you are supposed to push your hair through it is very tight, I haven't got think hair and it does not fit my hair, so there is no chance if this would be useful for some one with lots of thick hair. The photo which is for this item, suggests that the lady's hair has been done by this product but absolutely no way! That lady's hair is twice size of that doughnut maker.

Tefal Banquet 5-Piece Set Includes 14 cm Milk Pan 16/ 18 cm Saucepan with Lids 20/ 24 cm Frying Pans
Offered by Direct-Sales-Online

4.0 out of 5 stars I like them!, 7 Nov 2012
I was looking for induction compatible frying pans, and found these on Amazon, I was not sure to buy them or not as I always judge things by reading the reviews and this item did not have one! But I thought its less likely to be disappointed by the value! I only needed new frying pan but with this value got 2 frying pans and 3 pans. I looked at other retailers to see how much do they sell it for and the cheapest one was almost double this price. To be honest I did not like the photo of the set displayed here on Amazon but ordered them any way! They arrived two days after I purchased them, well packed as you would expect from Amazon, and they are nice pans. They look nice in real world!! They look grey and not nice on the photo but they are nice and much better looking ;-) They are fairly heavy, not very heavy like my other induction pans that its a job to pick them up by one hand when you have food in the too! I like the lids and the frying pans are my favourites, especially the smaller one, I needed a small one for when you need to make a small portion meal and don't want to use a big pan.

VAN GOGH BLOSSOMING ALMOND TREE FLORAL CANVAS ART PAINTING 34 x 20 inches mounted and ready to hang by Wall Art Interiors
Offered by Mail Order Online Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 2 Nov 2012
I ordered this canvas because I saw the nice picture with golden like pattern, I wanted something for our reception room and loved the picture so purchased it. It's nothing like the picture, it's blur and very low quality, like a printed low quality photograph if you print it on a large paper. The picture is very nice and I was looking for that sort of colour so that will match the curtains in the mentioned room, but its absolutely nothing like the picture in the item description.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!!, 1 Nov 2012
I got these boots because I needed a tan/brown pair of boots with a good grip, I normally prefer knee high boots and I have long legs so not all knee highs are knee high for me!! But any way I ordered them and I like them a lot, they have a good grip for slippery rainy days! They look very nice with leggings or just tight trousers. They are roomy at calf and ankle, but this does not bother me, because they look nice as they are, I have not got skinny legs but I can easily wear think long socks or winter leggings and there would still be enough room at the calf and ankle! It worth mentioning that the leather is firm enough to keep in shape even if they are roomy... I was a bit worried about the colour of heels which looks light on the photos, but they are the same colour as the shoes. I am not a big fan of long heels but these are very comfortable that you won't think they are 8'' high! I also think that the price is very good, you cannot really buy a good leather boots for under £100 and these are one of the most comfortable brand, so get them if you need them!!

Lloytron L958WH Desk Lamp, White
Lloytron L958WH Desk Lamp, White

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 7 Oct 2012
I bought this light for my study desk, I am happy with it, it gives me good light and is sturdy enough so does not fall easily! The only disadvantage is that it gets hot, which is not a problem for me, because my study room is out of my son's reach, but you have to watch out if children are close to where you use it! I bought a halogen bulb for it and I think it's giving me brighter light, most of the time I study at night and this light is good for me, because the light in my study room is one of those energy saving ones which is yellow and not good for late night studying! I also am happy with the choice I've made about the colour, I think the white one is the best! It does not cause me distraction because there is not a bright coloured statue(!!) standing on my table and I believe you get better light from a lighter shade!

Post-it Notes -  - 1 Cube - 450 Sheets - 76 mm x 76 mm
Post-it Notes - - 1 Cube - 450 Sheets - 76 mm x 76 mm

4.0 out of 5 stars Good!, 7 Oct 2012
I like these post-it notes! I study at uni and use lots of them and need them to stick well inside the books and the wall! I am happy with this one, especially about the size, it's a lot better than smaller ones. The price is also very good on amazon, I looked at many places but they were more expensive than here.

KMS California Hair Stay Styling Gel 250ml
KMS California Hair Stay Styling Gel 250ml
Offered by Cosmetics Now-UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expect from KMS!, 7 Oct 2012
I have always used KMS hair gels, for the reason that I have curly hair and have to be able to keep it tidy! I have recently purchased this one, but it does not hold my hair for long. I don't have very curly hair, but this gel is only good for a day! This is not good for me as I have dry hair and cannot wash it every day to use the gel daily. Another complaint I have, is that the gel leaves white bits on my hair(!!) which does not look good, people might think its dandruff! So I am disappointed for all these reasons, I always thought all KMS products do some sort of magic ;-))but not this time!

LeapFrog My Own Leaptop (Green)
LeapFrog My Own Leaptop (Green)

3.0 out of 5 stars Its fine!, 11 Aug 2012
My two years old wanted a computer so we bought him this one. He used it few times and now it's sitting in the drawer! I would have preferred to buy one which teaches numbers too but this one only has letters.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9